We used our wynhdam rewards points to book this hell hole (unknowingly) for Dec. 25-26, 2011). First off, the key would not open the door. I went down and the desk person gave me 2 more keys which one worked and the other didn't. Then when we got in, OMG what have we walked into.(Room 230) I call the desk and asked did he give me the worse room in the building. The curtains were shammed and faded, there were 2 top sheets on the bd, a big hole in the box spring, I pulled the sheets back and the mattress had huge stains (blood or something) and the inside of the comforterhad terrible and unacceptable stains.He asked what was the problem and I proceeded to tel him. I told me to come and get another key for another room(226). Of course, once again the key did not work and I had to walk back down again for more keys. The room looked a little better but when I pulled back the comforter, if had red stuff on it and big stains. I personally took it down stairs to show this guy who was left in charge at the desk. By now, he is upset or annoyed with me but I didn't care. I took pictures of everything and I will work until this rat hole is closed down. He did not have a new comforter to give me but he said he would bring one to my room. OMG. Then I went to shower and pulled back the curtain only to find the curtain black stained with mildew. I couldn't believe it. I got on the phone with corporate and wynhdam rewards and I demand a refund on my rewards and to be compensated for this torture. We had no choice but to stay there on the 25th because customer care for both businesses were closed until the 26th. I am still itching. Feel like something is crawling and pinching on my skin. When I go and get examined tomorrow and find out I have bug bites, I'm going to get PAID!!!!! DO NOT!!! I MEAN DO DO NOT TAY AT THIS DAYS INN> Go south. We stayed SOUTH DAYS INN on the 26th and it was new, luxurious and just super. Different as night and day. No cooperation from the corpopate office on the next day, just the run around. OHHH I forgot, I asked the front desk person, why do I have two flat sheets and no fitted sheet, he said it was their company policy, no fitted sheets. Now, days inn corporate, said they have never heard of such a thing before. Look out DAYS INN NORTH FORT MYERS, I AM COMING AFTER YOU!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Route 41, Travelodge North Fort Myers hotel, near Harborside Convention Center, is the perfect starting place for your adventures in sunny Florida. Greet each morning at our Fort Myers, FL, hotel with a free newspaper. Each room in our pet-friendly hotel includes free Wi-Fi Internet access, a microwave and refrigerator, and handicapped-accessible and non-smoking rooms are available. After a day of sightseeing, pull your large-vehicle into our free parking lot and make a splash in our outdoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Travelodge Fort Myers North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Fort Myers North Hotel North Fort Myers
- North Fort Myers Days Inn
- Days Inn North Fort Myers
- Travelodge Fort Myers North North Fort Myers, Florida