“Not very good” 2 of 5 bubbles

Knights Inn
Toronto
“Not very good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2007

Would not recommend this place although it was cheap. Room was musty, bed unconfortable and bugs in the room (not cockroaches, bedbugs or anything like that, but still disturbing). OK if you can't find anything else, but definetly there must be better value in Fort Myers.

• Stayed January 2006, travelled on business
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank KS_123432
knightsinnfortmyersf, Webmaster at Knights Inn, responded to this review, 27 February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Knights Inn during your recent visit to our area.

We appreciate you for the review and regret the inconvenience caused whatsoever.

Systems have been put in place to ensure the best cleanliness and finest hospitality to all our guests.

Please make a note of this and choose us once again to stay and have a new experience.

Hotel Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Merrillville, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2007

I stayed at the Motel 6 in Fort Myers, FL for four nights in January 2007. I thought I received a great bargain but received very little for the price. When I first arrived at my room, I saw 2 chairs on one of the beds, which I had to remove. Getting my room cleaned was a huge problem. One day it didn't get cleaned until after 3:00 p.m. The maid did not vaccuum well because there was debris on the carpeting each day I was there. The next day it didn't get cleaned at all. I complained to the manager who said there was only 1 maid for the entire hotel. I did manage to get my room cleaned the next day at a reasonable time. However, when I arrived at the motel there were orange cones outside on the parking spaces and I had to park my car across the lot. They were preparing the lot for blacktopping. When I left the next morning, nobody had yet begun to work on the pavement. Obviously, I could have left my car parked in front of my room overnight and not have done the extra walking with my luggage the next morning. I would not stay at this motel again.

Stayed January 2007
2 Thank birdlady07
Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with the Knights Inn.

We also appreciate the effort you have taken to give us review and we take them quite seriously towards improvement.

Our sincere for the inconvenience you had whatsoever and howsoever unlikely it can be.

The entire issue related to the cleanliness and other hygiene related problem in the room has been investigated. Appropriate steps have been taken and this will never happen again.

The front office staff has been trained to give our guests the best hospitality and care.

We are responding after taking genuine efforts and not just to defend ourselves.

Once again please stay with us and experience the difference!

Hotel Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Fort Myers
0.3 km away
BEST WESTERN Fort Myers Waterfront
BEST WESTERN Fort Myers Waterfro...
#1 of 4 in North Fort Myers
8.0 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
12.4 km away
Holiday Inn Express Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area

Been to Knights Inn? Share your experiences!