My husband and I travelled with our two young daughters ages 2 and 5. We stayed in RamSea 1 Unit 405. We had an absolutely awesome time. This condo is updated and well maintained. It is a non smoking condo. All units in the Ram Sea are beachfront. This unit has laundry right inside which was a bonus for us having young kids. The ladies at the front desk were great..always friendly and greeting us with a smile and making a big deal about the kids. I loved the sunsets, nightime walks on the beach with the kids and just sitting on the balcony with a coffee in the morning. One morning we even saw a dolphin from the balcony which was cool for the kids! We are frequent travellers and this was our third time in Florida since 2008 but was our first time renting a condo. A couple of things that may be helpful if you have not rented a condo before...they do not provide beach towels, you have to bring your own (we travelled to Johns Pass and bought towels for $6 @ Surf Style there--just left them as they were too much for the already overflowing suitcases!). Also, they provide toilet paper, garbage bags and soap (similar to hotel soap). Having rented a house before, we did not know this and bought our own. Housekeeping even checked in mid week and asked if we needed anything. All in all, this was a fabulous vacation and I was very sad to leave. Will definitely go back next year! **RamSea 1 has the hot tub behind it, RamSea 2 has the pool behind it. Both properties are joined by gates which indicate it is private property and for guests only. We found it very quiet. No noise from other units at all and no outside noise...except the ocean sounds of course! Which I am definitely not complaining about!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly beachfront. Fully furnished one, two and three bedroom vacation rentals. All accommodations have full kitchens, living room, dining room and a private balcony directly overlooking the beach and Gulf. On site guest services office, on site staff. Heated pool and Jacuzzi. Beach concessions (cabana rentals, hobie cats, jet skis, aqua cycles, kayaks, etc). Large pool and Jacuzzi deck equipped with tiki huts, beach chairs and chaise lounges. Beach volleyball on site. Next to DoubleTree Hotel offering full restaurant, lounge, beachside dining and tiki bar.Located in the quaint beach town of North Redington Beach. Directly in between St Pete and Clearwater Beaches in the heart of Tampa Bay. Close to restaurants, shopping, water sports, Johns Pass Village, professional sports, arts and entertainment and everything the Tampa Bay Area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Ram Sea Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Sea Condominiums Hotel North Redington Beach
- Ram Sea Condominiums North Redington Beach, Florida