“OKAY”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Redington Beach
Ram Sea Condominiums
Reviewed 20 February 2010

The Ram Sea is a very old condo building. It is right on the beach. All the units are individually owned. The Unit we had at three bedrooms, two bathrooms clean, but very outdated. I would't stay here again. Lots of other places that are much better. And its definelity overpriced. Location is good right on the strip, right on the beach, has a pool and hot tub. But not enough chairs or loungers. Parking onsite. Walking distance to restaurants. Any questions just email me. I just stayed there Feb 15-19. Very cold weather in Florida right now. Bring a sweater or two. Have fun!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Gea22
Beachin07, General Manager-JC Resorts at Ram Sea Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2010

Thank you for taking time to write a review.

Ram Sea I was built in 1980, Ram Sea II in 1981. Both buildings were recently renovated. Ram Sea I in 2008 and Ram Sea II in 2009. I emailed this reviewer last week asking for specifics as to location within the building and have not gotten a response yet. Typically, we do not have any stays shorter than seven nights in the winter season and I cannot locate a rental that matches the dates. Perhaps this condo was rented through another service or an inidivdual owner? JC Resorts handles rentals for the majority of condos here but there are a few who "do their own thing".

Condos are privately owned but...are required to maintain to required standards. I have been here at Ram Sea for over 28 years. Our office is on site and we are most responsive to our guest's needs. We are happy to answer any questions. Again, thank you for taking the time to write. It helps to keep us on our toes :-)

Reviewed 3 February 2010

My son got married on the beach in front of the Ram Sea on Feb. 25 2009. We rented 3 - 3 Bedroom condos. There were 19 of us in the family group. The condos are beautiful and with all the modern conveniences. The pool area and hot-tub are next to the beach. The wedding was held in a little alcove beside the pool with little thatched huts and lots of lush vegitation. There is a big grill there as well. This is the 3rd time we have stayed there and every stay has been wonderful. We had different condos each time and they are all individually owned and furnished but all were very tastfully done. I loved the sunsets. the huge balconys overlook the Gulf of Mexico and it is very nice to hear the surf at night as you go to sleep. The weeks are from Saturday (check-in 4 o'clock) till the next Saturday (Check-out time 10 am) I would highly recommend this beautiful place.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2009

This being my second time staying at Ram Sea, I noticed one major improvment, the rooms. Both times going, out stay included my husband, brother, sister-inlaw, niece & nephew. Our first time, Ram Sea II RM 212 was the worst posible room imaginable. Yet our second time, RM 312 was fully loaded with enough space, slightly used appliances, and cleanliness. The servise though is quite sad. We encounter tons of attitude from almost each employe. The location is perfect. It's close to the beach and all grocery stores and malls are about 20 mins away. Overall Ram Sea has it made for anyone and is the perfect place for a family vacation.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank FloridaBaby14
Reviewed 23 July 2009

2nd visit, the first we were lucky in having a superb condo, we asked for it again but were given another which we were not happy with - very shabby, tears in bed linen, limited towerls, shabby furniture, dirty carpet etc... asked to be moved next morning and were given the one we had originally asked for. Staff couldn't be more helpful but had a hefty extra cleaning bill to pay because we were 1 night in the other unit!!! (about $125!!).
Location fantastic, great views of ocean, We were on 3rd floor and the Elevator was a huge problem throughout our 2 week stay - it broke down several times and was dirty and very slow - if I owned a unit here I'd be asking the management to do something about it!
Overall I'd say that the 20 odd year old building needs some serious updating to compete with other excellent condo units in the area - I won't return there until they have made improvements which is a shame as the staff are so good.
Must visit Crabby Bills a short drive in Indian Shores - great place for breakfast & evenings!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Beachin07, General Manager at Ram Sea Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2010

The first condo occupied is a very nice two bedroom, is fully furnished with a private balcony directly overlooking the Gulf. I reviewed comment cards for this condo for the last 12 months and found most satisified guests. The second room has a different floor plan with the master bedroom and living room directly on the Gulf. One can understand how that was preferable. We do try to honor specific requests as often as possible. The elevator had a specialty part problem that was corrected as soon as humanly possible. We regret it was down during your stay. We accommodate a multitude of very satisifed guests. We are happy that we were able to move you to a room that was your initial preference.

Reviewed 27 February 2009

We came to the Ram Sea for the second year in a row! Our first experience was September 2007 for a wedding on the beach where we rented at the Ram Sea and everyone else stayed at the hotel next door. They were, as we were, pleasantly surprised with the accommodations. We returned home and mentioned to our friends and showed them our photos and we returned in September 2008 for another week long adventure and although we have not booked for 2009 yet we are still hoping to return again September 2009. I cannot say enough about our stay, the condos were wonderful and a different sunset every night.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2008

We stayed in the Ram Sea from 4/23 to 4/29/08. It's so hard for me to book a family vacation each time, because my husband must have directly oceanfront with deck, separate bedroom from kids, kitchen for cooking his favorite homemade food, better to have Hobie Cat or other sailing boats nearby, better to have fishing spots nearby. Kids must have their own bedrooms and free high-speed internet, this condo scores all right!
The beach from St. Pete to Clearwater is around 26 miles long,the condo is in the mid-point . It's nice to have a long morning or sunset walk. surface is hard and good for walk, some people even ride bike on beach. water is clam and shallow, good for beginners like me , my husband usually went to deeper water and swim a mile long each day. other people said there may be some sting rays, I did not find any. beach has less crushed shells than Macro Island. Hobie Cat and other beach toys rental in front of condo, we were sailing everyday. a lot of fish in water, we could harvest 10 more small fish every net. swimming pool is a plus, especially in a windy day.
Condo are individual owned, the condition b/w each condos are big difference even you pay the same amount of money. we live in ram sea II, unit #611, It's s 3 bedroom unit in the highest floor with spectacular view and very big for our familiy of 4. it's clean but VERY old. furniture, beddings and cooking utensil let me recall the memory of when I came in this country 20 years ago.
Overall we have good time, no bug bites. It's very busy for smimming, sailing, fishing, beach walking, sunset watching, eating and sleeping, no TV and reading, like idiots for a week.
The only part I hate is cooking and cleaning.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank lucky9
Queenshoe, Owner at Ram Sea Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2009

The writer is correct that each unit is individually owned. New living room furniture was delivered to Unit 611 two weeks after this review was written. Later, after the management company forwarded this review to the owner, new dishes were purchased as well as new bedroom furniture and matresses. Please enjoy your stay at the Ram Sea!!

Reviewed 7 April 2008

Just returned from a week long stay at the Ram Sea and had a great time. We had a 3 bedroom condo that was very nice. The carpet could have been cleaned, but it is a beach front condo during the springbreak season....the carpet is bound to be dirty. Although the elevator was out of service, which we new about before we left, the staff was extremely accomodating. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Redington Beach
Sandpearl Resort
#7 of 98 in Clearwater
0.1 km away
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilto...
#1 of 6 in North Redington Beach

Been to Ram Sea Condominiums? Share your experiences!