US$186
US$147
Malibu Beach Resort(North Redington Beach)
US$79
Island House Resort(North Redington Beach)
US$85
The Hotel Sol(Redington Beach)
US$119
US$115
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$134
Sun Burst Inn(Indian Shores)(Great Value!)
US$110
Travelocity
Holiday Isles Resort(Madeira Beach)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$160
Redington Surf Resort(North Redington Beach)
Park Circle Bed and Breakfast(North Redington Beach)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed for a partial week the first week of April 2012. For the price, this was a very good deal. Clean, nice pool, great beach front and was not crowded. The rooms are independentally owned and then rented out by the manager. Our room and our friends' room were updated and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank INspringbreakers
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Our room was completely remodeled. Extremely clean. Staff was good. Pool was warm not the cleanest but nice none the less. I had a very enjoyable stay. Had stayed at other hotels in this area and this was the nicest by far!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Travel s
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We stayed for July 4th weekend in 2010. This place a fairly clean, reasonably priced, and our kids loved the pool. We came back for the July 4th week of 2011. This time we got a a room facing the gulf. We really enjoyed our stay. We never had any guests in our room, we cleaned up our room before we checked out, and we were respectful of those around us. We reserved the same room for next year, but a month after we got back home, we recieved a letter saying that due to complaints of having guests during our stay we were not welcome back next year. We are shocked! My husband called thinking that they got the wrong people. He was told that this was an association decision. Noone ever said anything to us while we were there. We would never knowingly break rules or disrespect anyone. I suspect that the owners decided that they wanted the room fro someone else.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
15  Thank Natasha D
TP4103, Owner at Far Horizons Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I would just like to add that we do not put people on our do not return list unless we have a very strong reason for it. I would just like to say on our behalf that this family had a large amount of family members staying at a property close by . My other guests complained that they took over the pool area, and had about 22 extra people at our hotel. When a large amount of our guests have the same complaint we must take action to ensure everyone has a good time. Our other guests were very uncomfortable, and we had to take action to ensure this did not happen again.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

My girlfriends and I have stayed here for about 14 years. We never caused any problems and always tipped the housekeepers and front desk. We always reserve our room one year in advance when we leave. Last May 2010 we reserved our room for May 2011. Six weeks before our reservation, we were contacted that our room, a one bedroom on the first floor, was no longer available for May 2011. The management had decided to no longer rent this room but we could have a second floor room in the back corner. One friend is 70+ and not good at stairs with all our luggage(motel does not have an elevator). Why would you wait so long to inform a guest that their room was no longer available? Not good customer service in my eyes. We found a great room two motels north and will now stay there. Far Horizons will NOT receive any money from my friends and I. Condition of the motel has also deteriorated in the past few years.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
17  Thank BeachBum5332
Reviewed October 26, 2010

My family has been going to the Far Horizons for the past 14 years. We would occupy anywhere from 5 to 8 rooms for a long weekend. We always had a great time. We always reserved our rooms for the next year the last day of our stay, being told we had to wait til that day to reserve.
However, this year, the day I got there (Thurs) were ROACHES in the bathroom, under the sink in the kitchenette and on the floor in the living area. The first night there was sand all over the bed.
Day 2 (Fri) I told they young lady in the office. The housekeepers came and changed the sheets on the bed. Nothing was done about the roaches.
Day 3 (Sat) there was a LIVE ROACH in the bathtub, and one crawling across the bed. Again, I told the young lady in the office. She was disinterested. Nothing done.
Day 4 (Sun) The office was closed so there was no way to ask if they were going to do anything about the roaches, and of course no clean towels.
Day 5 (Mon) A member of our family went to the office to reserve their room for next year and was told by the young lady at the desk that their room had already been taken!! Then as I was packing I pulled the sheets down on my bed to make sure nothing was left in the bed and I found a dead roach at the end of the bed. I had the young lady from the office come into the room to show her. She acted shocked at that and also the other roached in the room. I guess she didn't believe me for the past several days. When a family member commented that the health department would not approve of the conditions she told me that I would be reimbursed for the weekend.
WELL..................It is now the end of October and I have not been reimbursed a dime. I have called several times and all she says is that the president of the association has told her no. She will not give me the presidents phone number or address for me to contact her.
My family had wonderful "family weekends" for 14 years and now we will never go back.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family