See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 7, 2016

Have been going to Far Horizons since 1986 and have never been disappointed. The prices are more than fair and the location on the beach is excellent. Most of the people we have met there have been cordial and friendly. This is not a party motel, people who visit here want a quiet vacation.

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed October 29, 2015

My wife and I just spent another 4night stay at Far Horizons, As always the staff was so friendly and gave us excellent service. They are very personable, I look forward to our next visit next year. Our stay this year was relaxing and enjoyable. The motel is in a great location, close to shopping and places to eat. There are many places to stay along the coast but I find this property is very homey and just steps from the sand, and the pool area is very private relaxing.

Room Tip: close to area malls, movies, shopping, outdoor activites
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2015

My aunt and uncle stay here several times a year. Very clean great location resonable rates. Quiet for older couples and easy walk to restaurants. Nice ocean views and a very clean beach. Great value stay.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2015

The people here just couldn't be nicer and more accomidating. The nicest rooms and so clean. The entire grounds are clean and lovely. We hope to stay here in the future. We felt lucky to have stayed there, especially since we were last minute visitors.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed June 14, 2015 via mobile

This place is always clean always comfortable and always a great deal only place on the beach that I can find a deal like this my aunt has a unit in there and I was have a nice relaxing time for a good price! Best deal Readington Beach in my opinion

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple