“Authentic barbecue right from the smoker truck”
Review of LP's Bar-B-Q

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
LP's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #327 of 503 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed 19 June 2016

We stopped at this red roadside barbecue truck/smoker (we noticed it because we saw the smoke first) and were pleasantly surprised at what LP, the owner, made. I had the rib dinner ($9.50) - which was 6 pork ribs, beautifully smoked, on bread to soak up the home made wet sauce. I chose mac and cheese and green beans for me sides. Both were very good and ample. My son had the same except he had the chicken & rice side and potato salad (he's a carb-o-colic) and proclaimed both delicious. My husband had the "beef cup" which was beef and rice in, you guessed it, a cut. The sweet potato pie was also delicious. Very reasonable prices for barbecue. No picnic tables, so you either take it to go or eat in in the car, as we did. Very ample portions. A real local attraction, and worth a stop if you're doing that drive to or from Florida.