All reviews front desk coffee machine waffle house room was clean place to stay clean place continental breakfast a great stay fridge and microwave non smoking parking lot bagels definitely stay here again very nice hotel staff was friendly ocala area rita
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very pleased with the condition of my room. It was very clean and nicely finished. I was disappointed that I didn’t Have a refrigerator in my room as I have been on the road for the past 10 days and carry some food. I see by other reviews that one has to pay a surcharge to get a room with a refrigerator. I would have appreciated it if the front desk had given me that option. Other than that my room and my stay was perfect.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
RedRoofOcala, Manager at Red Roof Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review Red Roof Ocala, we appreciate the feedback. We are sorry we didn't exceed expectations, and the front desk will offer a room with a refrigerator if they are available on check in. Unfortunately that night we did not have any rooms with a refrigerator still available when you checked in. This feed back will assist us when making future purchasing decisions for refrigerators and microwaves. We look forward to your return to Red Roof Ocala when your travel plans bring you to the area.
Sincerely, The Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had to stay for 3 weeks in Ocala Florida. The staff, Lisa,Nicole, Mayme were absolutely amazing, taking care of all my needs. The room was cleaned properly everyday. I highly recommend the Red Roof Inn

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
RedRoofOcala, Manager at Red Roof Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Valued Guest,
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to review Red Roof Inn Ocala. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. The staff works exceptionally hard to meet our guests needs, be it one night or 3 weeks and the longer you stay the more it shows. We too think this is the best hotel and when we don't meet expectations we do what it takes to change so we succeed. Thank you for the recommendation. We are looking forward to your next stay at Red Roof Inn Ocala, travel safe and see you soon.
Sincerely, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Looking for an overnight stop on our way to Southern FL. Nicole the desk clerk was extremely helpful and got us settled in. The room was very clean and comfortable. We definitely enjoyed our stay and will stop again when we return in February. A great place to stay with a pool and fitness room. There is no breakfast but free coffee, tea and cocoa. The Mexican market next door has wonderful pastries for breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review Red Roof Inn Ocala, it is our pleasure to accommodate guests in any way we can. We know our guests have options when it comes to hotels so commitment to service is where we make the difference. We look forward to your next stay when life brings you to or through Ocala. Until then happy and healthy travels.
Sincerely, Hotel Manager

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

We were very late, checking in. The man at the desk made sure he gave us the nicest room available. He was friendly, the room was clean and we were pleasantly surprised. The next time we have guests, we will suggest the Red Roof Inn.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RedRoofOcala, Manager at Red Roof Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Dear Valued Guest, A big thank you for your stay at the Red Roof Inn Ocala.It is pleasing to see your feedback. Our team has proven that they thrive with genuine hospitality. We are looking forward your next visit and any guests you have in town. Sincerely, Hotel Manager

Reviewed November 7, 2018

An outstanding place to stay! Clean,easy access to 75, and friendly staff. Nicole and Lloyd were especially helpful. They know the area and always know the best way to get to where you needed to go. 10 STARS!!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review Red Roof Ocala, we are so pleased we could make your stays with us feel like home. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests that we met expectations. The staff is not only trained for service, it is second nature for them to accommodate our guest and keep guest rooms in perfect order. We all anxiously await your next stay with us here a Red Roof Ocala. Sincerely, The Manager