All reviews cookies room was clean waffles would stay here again pleasant stay nice breakfast free breakfast staff was friendly hot breakfast deb florida highway gas
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Besides cleanliness and friendliness, we always look for certain comforts in a hotel...in room hot tub, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker...Country Inn and Suites in Ocala definitely did not disappoint...we truly enjoyed our stay and we would stay there again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Carolyn P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocala, FL, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Dear milliephil,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed YOUR STAY WITH US :). We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

I was there overnight and it was the perfect mix of value and comfort. The staff was very friendly and the room had everything I needed. The breakfast was good and a nice bonus. All in all, a very well run hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Carolyn P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocala, FL, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Thank You for choosing us for your Business Trip. I was glad to hear that everything went well .We hope to see you in the near future. Happy Travels

Reviewed June 25, 2018

We were passing through Ocala during spring break and biker weekend in Jacksonville and had no reservations. The clerk was able to help find us a room ...a cancellation came through while we were at the desk. Very thankful. The hotel was booked solid. Our room was great, clean, cable good, wifi great. Did not stay for breakfast because of the crowds in the morning. The staff were friendly and professional even amidst the chaos. There was a gas station and quick stop next door for gas and small purchases.The traffic was terrible and very congested at entrance to hotel. Parking was tight but doable. Prices comparable to other hotels. This was an expensive week to travel. Nice stay

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear TigerLily1010,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us :). We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

We only stayed one night but had a pleasant stay. Super clean rooms, comfy bed and great breakfast. Staff we encountered were wonderful. I just read some of the 1 stare reviews. I would recommend that people wanting a true review of a hotel look for reviews from people with multiple reviews. If a person has only reviewed one or two properties, beware.... I always ask myself, is this person truly a seasoned traveler or someone who has an ax to grind with the hotel... i.e. former disgruntled employee or competitor. I'm sure there are some who truly had a bad experience but as a seasoned traveler, I have absolutely no complaints about our stay. Is it a 5 star hotel? No, but it's a five star stay at a 3.5 star hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ilymom

THANK YOU We love hearing from you that you had a great experience staying with us here. We hope to see you again. Loved your review . If you are in area please stop in. HAPPY TRAVELS!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

My stay started with a phone call from front desk that I needed to move out of my room the next day. They had it reserved for another guest. That room was very musty smelling. They gave me a new room and I put my luggage in the room. I left the room and forgot something and went back to my room and couldn’t get in. This went on for quite a while where I would go up to try the room key and it won’t work, I even had a master key made and that didn’t work. About 2 hours of this going on they decided to get someone to go to the room and they used a devise to get into my room. I took everything out and they were giving me a new room. I got a new room To find out that when I got the room open someone was staying in that room. I never got the room that I requested but I did get one after hours of frustrating. I don’t care that they are remodeling , I have stayed in other hotels and this never happened. Oh, top it off my son in laws toilet clogged and when he called the front desk he was told he could go down t front desk to get a plugger. REALLY!

Stayed: June 2018
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocala, FL, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It is very saddening to hear that your stay was anything less than pleasing due to the key cards, the cleanliness and the smell of the guest room provided, the service the staff has extended towards you during that time. We do understand the frustration and want to let you know that we do our best to cater to all our guests' needs as much as we can. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that may have been brought to you by the circumstances at the time. We try to achieve 100% guest satisfaction guarantee and in order for us to do that, we will be using your feedback to help us in the further developments of our hotel. Hopefully, you will still give us another chance to impress you in the future.