“did not like them at all”
Review of Wing Zone

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing Zone
Ranked #337 of 503 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 April 2016

I got two different types of wings and disliked both sauces so much that I actually threw away the wings. The wings were not very crisp and had a few that were pink on the inside. Will not be going back!

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I've ordered now twice in a week from this place and I really like it. My hubby got the traditional wings with a few of their many delicious sauces and loved them! I got the boneless wings and equally loved my selection. The gentleman who took our delivery order was very helpful cominh up with a combo to save us money and was very knowledgeable of the menu. He recommended the ranch seasoned potatoe wedges, fabulous! The first experience was so good that I ordered a 1/2 lb flavor fused burger for lunch two days later and everything was just as good. Great delivery option!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

speed was kinda slow, they did have quite a few customers but I was staving.. The customer service was ok..