“Love Sunny's”
Review of Sonny's BBQ

Sonny's BBQ
Ranked #96 of 503 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Sonny's BBQ offers a variety of barbeque meats, including St. Louis Cut Ribs and Sonny's Signature Baby Backs, Pulled Beef Brisket, Pulled and Sliced Pork, Sliced Turkey, and Chicken, all smoked slowly over a hardwood fire. Today, with 126 restaurants in nine southeastern states, Sonny's BBQ is one of the largest, most popular barbeque chains in the country. Our secret? We cook it up slow and serve it up fast and friendly.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I always enjoy Sunny's, but miss the Brunswick Stew. Great corn bread. Always good barbecue and consistent.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Sonny's is a long time Ocala BBQ joint. This one is recently remodeled. The BBQ is very good Florida style Q. The pulled pork and the brisket can't be beat. If you have a salad eater there is also a great AYCE salad bar.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We come here every so often & it's always delicious. The sweet tea is perfectly sweetened & goes great with their BBQ!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Quick lunch and it was great. They baked beans are out of this world. The brisket can't be beat. Service was professional and quick. I would recommend the restaurant if you're into BBQ

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Went with mother, sister, and wife for lunch.. All three had the St. Louis style ribs and I had the baby backs. My mother got up and went to bathroom when food was delivered. My wife and sister thought there ribs were tough. My sister didn't complain and asked for a carry out box and ordered the baby backs. My back backs weren't the most tender, but I didn't complain. When my mom came back she wasn't able to eat them and my sister ask that they substitute the ribs with chicken. Manger came out and made the remark "no one else has complained." They did bring my mother the chicken, but the whole experience was unpleasant. Manager needs customer service training.

SonnysBBQ, Digital Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you for bringin’ this to our attention, Raymond. Please email social@SonnysBBQ.com with the details of your experience, along with your phone number and the location you were at. We would greatly appreciate your feedback.