“Very accommodating !”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We celebrated my grandson's birthday last August 27 and we enjoyed our dinner even there is a mishap happened. My husband and son's order came overdone and they replaced both orders. The server forgot my granddaughter's order so she has to wait. The server apologized and the Manager deducted the bills for her meals.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I ordered my favorite soup, zuppa Toscana and salad. I usually eat at the Olive Garden in Leesburg so I'm familiar with their food. My soup was not like what I am use to. I asked the waitress if they use kale in their soup and she said it was only a garnish and most people don't eat it. I love that soup because it has kale in it. When we go to Ocala we don't stop there anymore.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

At night when I am too tired to cook I like to use the too go ordering and get the pasta a fagioli and zuppa toscany for supper. I am never disappointed. My husband lives one and I the other. They are both full of meat and vegetables . Both my usband and I love Olive Garden.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived about 7:30pm on a Friday night and were seated immediately. Service was outstanding and food was wonderful. We had the mussels as an appetizer. There were delicious. I had the cheese ravioli and my son had the chicken masala. We left full and happy. Once again, the service was absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Lunch at Olive Gardens in Ocala, FL on Saturday.
It was my (belated birthday lunch from my Sister, Helen), the food was okay a little pricy for Lunch. Lunch was 16.00 plus each, appetizers 9.99 - 11.99.
The service was
Fair to okay in my opinion.