“Great food and service.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #35 of 511 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Had the all you can eat pasta and soup. It was fantastic! Service was wonderful. Lots of tables available.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Stopped in with my "Main Squeeze" for a quick lunch of soup and salad. Very good, bread sticks - a personal favorite on the table in quick time. Soup was very good, and was the salad.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Came here a few times within a month and each time we were happy with our choice. Professional and pleasant staff, and the salad and breadsticks good, as usual. We had several different meals and weren't disappointed with any of them. Very fast service and the waiter(s) were always quick with drink refills. Their never-ending pasta bowls are a fun way to eat through different choices. My favorite was the Rigatoni with the Traditional Meat Sauce, and Meatballs. I also had their grilled chicken with it and their Italian sausage. The Asiago Garlic Alfredo sauce was delicious (especially for those who absolutely love Garlic!) but a bit heavy, so I couldn't even finish my small bowl of that.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I absolutely love a meal at Olive Garden but have had it - their dishes always have a tiny amount of marinara sauce on them. Side of pasta with sauce? If you like enough sauce for 20% of your pasta I guess it works - I don't like naked pasta with no sauce. That is what I always get - after two bites no sauce left. You might advise - ask for more sauce!! I do and they bring a thimbleful of sauce!!! One of those small condiment cups. They act like sauce is very expensive and they can't afford to give you any. One time I asked a second time for more sauce - I received another tiny condiment cup!!! Honestly I give up!!! Olive Garden you can keep your sauce - I won't be asking for any more of your precious commodity again!!!!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I have not been to Olive Garden for a long time due to poor service and poor food. This visit to Olive Garden was a pleasant surprise. I ordered the steak Gorgonzola. It was cooked right and was visually appealing. The service was very good. I think I may start going back to Olive Garden again if they have improved this much!