“Food VERY bland....”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2017

My family and I ordered Togo meals at the Ocala location the weekend after Thanksgiving. We ordered shrimp scampi, as well as chicken scampi from the dinner menu. Both were VERY disappointing in that the food was VERY bland, nothing Italian-tasting about it....NOTHING. The salad was even very BLAH. We have written off Olive Garden once and for all.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Had the all you can eat pasta and soup. It was fantastic! Service was wonderful. Lots of tables available.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Stopped in with my "Main Squeeze" for a quick lunch of soup and salad. Very good, bread sticks - a personal favorite on the table in quick time. Soup was very good, and was the salad.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Came here a few times within a month and each time we were happy with our choice. Professional and pleasant staff, and the salad and breadsticks good, as usual. We had several different meals and weren't disappointed with any of them. Very fast service and the waiter(s) were always quick with drink refills. Their never-ending pasta bowls are a fun way to eat through different choices. My favorite was the Rigatoni with the Traditional Meat Sauce, and Meatballs. I also had their grilled chicken with it and their Italian sausage. The Asiago Garlic Alfredo sauce was delicious (especially for those who absolutely love Garlic!) but a bit heavy, so I couldn't even finish my small bowl of that.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I absolutely love a meal at Olive Garden but have had it - their dishes always have a tiny amount of marinara sauce on them. Side of pasta with sauce? If you like enough sauce for 20% of your pasta I guess it works - I don't like naked pasta with no sauce. That is what I always get - after two bites no sauce left. You might advise - ask for more sauce!! I do and they bring a thimbleful of sauce!!! One of those small condiment cups. They act like sauce is very expensive and they can't afford to give you any. One time I asked a second time for more sauce - I received another tiny condiment cup!!! Honestly I give up!!! Olive Garden you can keep your sauce - I won't be asking for any more of your precious commodity again!!!!