See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

My second attempt at Days Inn was Days Inn North. This hotel was not as luxurious looking as Days Inn West. When we first arrived, the manager was not present at the front desk. Once we made it into the room, we ran into the following issues: there were spiders and roaches in one of the beds, we were unable to close or lock the bathroom door and the pool was dirty. When we attempted to get a refund, the Manager was uncooperative; we ended up having to go through Wyndham Customer Care.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2018

It was gross. I was concerned for my safety. Listen to Hooker fight with their Jon all night. The check and girl was rude. I was just highly uncomfortable and then I wanna brush my teeth in the morning because the room was gross.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This was probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The sliding glass door was bolted shut and the bathroom light did not work. There was no closet. We had people (probably hookers) banging on our doors throughout the night. Highly recommend driving right by this dump.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

This was a nice clean hotel and the rooms were clean also (we saw different rooms). The staff was friendly and courteous. The hotel was located close to the interstate highway a,d there were fast food restaurants close by.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Pool, hallways and bathrooms motel needs a good cleaning. Hotel hard to get in an out of. Night staff should not be smking i side. The Smoke was overwhelming. Daytime receptionist was excellent.
Outlet in bathroom needed to be fixed. The reset button did not work.

Date of stay: June 2018