US$95
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$98
US$88
Homewood
Courtyard by Marriott Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$89
US$80
Quality Inn Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
US$103
US$91
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$82
US$67
US$59
Wild Frontier Campground(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$47
Pitchup.com
All reviewsbudget pricewalls are paper thinrooms are largegood sizesouth floridastaff was very friendlyhangerscoffeemaker
Reviewed January 9, 2017

The overall room was clean however there were a couple bugs in there. They were getting in through some type of vent in the bathroom. If that had been plugged up, I don't think there would have been a problem. I had dogs with me and didn't have a problem with the location of the room.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
4811Service, General Manager at Motel 6 Ocala Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay here with us at Motel 6 Ocala. We researched your stay and had our Pest Control Company inspect that particular room and found we needed to put a new door sweep on and we have.
We are glad you found your room clean and we look forward to serving you again.
We hope your next stay is all that you hope for.
Thank you.
Blessings...

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

This was a very pleasant stay. The staff is great . the room was good size and very clean with freash paint and new flooring. We asked Ms Colleen where we could go to get a good meal and she us directions to a great Chinese restaurant and when we returned it was around 8pm and the colored light at the hotel were on and looked amazing. We will staying there next time we come thru.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
4811Service, Manager at Motel 6 Ocala Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate the fact that you took time out of your busy schedule to let us know how you felt about your recent stay with us. The lights are a new addition to our property and we have received quite a lot of positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Many blessings in the New Year!

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

I write this, and I am very disappointed. I'm disappointed because I have a previous review of this property, and I gave it glowing remarks. The property itself is still pretty good, clean, accessible, good parking, everything you would want for a budget hotel.
The problem I have, is that they tried to bait and switch me. I made a reservation, the total came to $53 and change...with tax, it was 58 and change.
Upon arriving, I was charged $61 plus tax. When I explained that I had a reservation I was told that the reservation only guarantees that I will have a room available to me, but that's the price goes up the more they fill up. The only way I would be allowed to have the price listed on my reservation is if I pre paid for the room according to the front desk. So if someone make the reservation weeks in advance, but then doesn't show up until 11 p.m. at night, they could be charged up to $70? I was told that's the way it is. I was also told that the only person that could fix this was the general manager and they did not know how to get in touch with her that evening. I've met the general manager, she is a delightful woman, and I do not believe this for a second.
I then called the corporate office, with whom I made the reservation, and they ended up calling the property. The people working the front desk changed their story several times according to the Motel 6 corporate representative, but he finally convinced them that they have to honor my reservation at the price listed.
My concern now is, I hesitate to stay there because I don't want the bait-and-switch. When you make a reservation, you agree to pay the price agreed upon, not a fluctuating price that is determined how late you arrive in the evening.

Do better than this.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
4811Service, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Ocala Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

I am so very very sorry that you had such an unpleasant and exasperating experience during your check-in with us recently. Although I was not here during your check-in, I accept full responsibility, as it is one my jobs to train the front desk staff. You are 100% correct, once you book a room at a specific price that is the rate you pay no matter what time you arrive. The only time a rate would change upon your arrival would be if you changed the number of people or changed the room type. For example, a standard room to a room that had a microwave/refrigerator or to one of our Suites, in which case the rate would increase. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be kind enough to give me a call personally to discuss your experience. I look forward to hearing from you!
Paulette,
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed November 23, 2016

I obtained reservations in advance to make sure we had somewhere to stay while in town on a family emergency. The reservation was for Friday 11/18 & Saturday 11/19 checking out Sunday morning 11/20/16. As stated above we were in town for a family emergency and when trying to look for a room in Ocala I was told a Dog Show was taking place that weekend and most all Motels were fully occupied. I had my wife, mother and sister with me. We occupied rooms 155 & 157. We all arrived very late on into the early morning hours of the 18th. Upon entering the room, we could tell right away the room did not look like the pictures I had viewed on line. My wife went to take and shower and no hot water was available. We proceeded to call the front desk; a male who didn’t give his name answered the phone and said “Sweetie, I don’t know what to tell you when we are at full capacity sometimes this happens. Maybe, we can put you in another room, but since we are at full capacity we most likely don’t have one available. You can check in the morning and it should be hot then”. So my husband tried to get hot water it seems the bath knob was on backwards and the hot and cold sides were opposite. That was the start things that only got worse from that point. The room(s) as a whole were, dirty and not cleaned properly very unsanitary. I’m not really even sure were to begin; the bathtub, bathroom shower walls, floor was nasty to the point we didn’t want to use it. The sink was falling loose from the counter top. All of the bathtub/shower fixtures and sink fixtures were rusty and unclean. The tile in the shower the grout was black mildew/mold in several different places. As I’m sure you know is not something anyone needs to be exposed to let alone breath in. As one picture will show the shower tile is actually cracking and pulling away from the wall. On to the toilet which truly maybe was a step up from a Gas station bathroom, and has not been properly cleaned in a very long time if ever. I took my shoes off when we first arrived and you will see the bottom of my socks which for a room that had wood flooring and not carpet is apparent the floors also were not clean. Next, the mattress’ in both rooms were awful one was sagging so in the middle me and my wife fell to the middle. We had a room with double beds the other wasn’t much better. The actual mattress itself also pictures attached you will see are stained and covered in filth. WE HAD TO SLEEP ON THAT FOR TWO NIGHTS. Again we were in town for a family emergency and our minds were very much wrapped around the issue at hand for our family so we couldn’t address this in the way that we normally would have, under different circumstances we would have requested and gotten a refund to go to another place. It was very embarrassing to have family come with us and then for them to have to stay in such a dirty disgusting place. Now for the extra my Mom & Sisters room had ROACHES, one in the bathroom and one under the window unit. Yes, big fat nasty disease carrying roaches were in the room where they had to lay down and sleep. The bathtub in their room was so dirty they were afraid to take a shower. Speaking of the window unit it looks as if it has never been properly cleaned out; all kinds of lent, dust and other debris were down under the blow vents this was being blown into the room every time the unit was turned on. The rooms had no clock/radio, No Kleenex but an empty hole were a box should go (picture attached) no toiletries other than to 2 very small bars of hand soap. That not so much bothers us because we bring our on things but not even a small shampoo, lotion, shower cap or hair dryer. This Motel is probably one of the top 3 WORST that I have ever had to see and deal with. Just to advise we will also be placing a review online for others to know of our experience.

Very displeased customer,

Room Tip: We had two room toward the side/back area and the parking lot was very sketchy, scary and suspicious!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
4811Service, General Manager at Motel 6 Ocala Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your stay here with us at Motel 6 Ocala. We are so very sorry your stay was not what you had expected. We have been remodeling and renovating rooms and it appears due to being sold out we opened rooms that needed some attention, and should have been discounted.
At Motel 6 we offer a clean, comfortable room at the lowest national chain price, therefore, we offer no amenities. We do however offer Kleenex, shampoo, conditioner, etc... in our vending area in the lobby for your convenience, along with fresh hot coffee.
I wish you would have expressed your unhappiness before or at check out so that we could have moved you or done whatever we could have to better your stay.

Please feel free to contact me in regards to your stay, I would be more than happy to speak with you.

Blessings and Warm Regards...

Reviewed October 27, 2016

The staff at Motel 6 are friendly and front desk receptionist is very welcoming. I recommend this motel to anyone that is in need of a lengthy stay. Plus an extra benefit, pets are allowed regardless of size, that was very important to us.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4811Service, General Manager at Motel 6 Ocala Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us here at Motel 6 Ocala. It is always a breath of fresh air to hear praise on my team, as I am very proud of them! We hope the next time you are in the Ocala area and are in need of a nights lodging or several, that we are your choice of stay!
We hope to be your home away from home!
We Thank You...We Appreciate You... and We Look Forward to Serving YOU again Soon!
Blessings and Warm Regards...