I prepaid through another site for 5 nights. If I wouldn't have been working 15 hours a day and basically using this place to sleep only, I would have tried to get my money back. As it was, the following were issues:
1. The whole place is shabby. Stains on the carpets in the lobby. Holes in the outer brick walls. Trash piled around the dumpster. Hot tub literally boarded over.
2. Pests. I had ants in my room--twice---in different areas. And not in any food I had either.
3. Amenities--or lack of them. No microwave. No fridge.
4. Mildew in tub. A lot of it. Obviously haven't heard of bleach.
5. Ice machine. It was outside and it was nasty. I actually couldn't believe people were using it.
7. Staff. Very uncaring, not rude but you could tell they didn't care.
8 Security. One night my keys suddenly did not work. Took my wallet to the lobby to get them recoded. They never even asked me for my ID or anything, just took the keys and recoded them.
All in all, this is not a good place. I did contact Motel 6 but haven't heard back......I would avoid this, the low price is there for a reason!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right off of Hwy. 75 On the corner of Hwy 27 and Hwy 75 at Exit 354. Property sits on 17 acres with an outdoor pool, a large Conference Center that seats up to 550 persons. Catering available. Ample parking for trucks, RV's, etc... Free Wifi Free coffee each and every morning from 6 a.M. Until 10 a.M. 24 Hr. Front Desk Service Come visit Ocala and relax with us!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Motel 6 Ocala Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Conference Center Ocala Hotel Ocala
- Ramada Ocala
- Ocala Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Ocala