I prepaid through another site for 5 nights. If I wouldn't have been working 15 hours a day and basically using this place to sleep only, I would have tried to get my money back. As it was, the following were issues:
1. The whole place is shabby. Stains on the carpets in the lobby. Holes in the outer brick walls. Trash piled around the dumpster. Hot tub literally boarded over.
2. Pests. I had ants in my room--twice---in different areas. And not in any food I had either.
3. Amenities--or lack of them. No microwave. No fridge.
4. Mildew in tub. A lot of it. Obviously haven't heard of bleach.
5. Ice machine. It was outside and it was nasty. I actually couldn't believe people were using it.
7. Staff. Very uncaring, not rude but you could tell they didn't care.
8 Security. One night my keys suddenly did not work. Took my wallet to the lobby to get them recoded. They never even asked me for my ID or anything, just took the keys and recoded them.
All in all, this is not a good place. I did contact Motel 6 but haven't heard back......I would avoid this, the low price is there for a reason!!!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking