All reviews updated hotel room was clean steak and shake one night off the highway would stay here again convenient location yogurt wonderful stay exercise room morning breakfast hot breakfast free breakfast up to date ocala area the breakfast area cookies
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Newly refurbished rooms, clean, good variety for breakfast, friendly reception and inviting gathering area. Has a 1 desk business center and small work out room and outdoor pool. Everything you need for an overnight stay. Bed was comfortable. Only drawback was the noise from Interstate 75.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2017

Stopped here after 8pm, road weary and tired. This property was a great find for us...........very convenient to freeway access, ample, safe parking, very clean, great room climate control, excellent bed and pillows, updated decor, friendly staff, and a terrific hot breakfast. A good value and highly recommended!

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the freeway
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Rooms where relaxing, very clean. Complementary breakfasts was great. Connie was very cheerful, helpful and always maintain everything up to date. CONNIE YOU WHERE GREAT!
Overall great place. Thanks Catherine and Jorge

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Stay here to visit Devil's Den(DD) because I was not happy with hotels near DD.
Its about 20- easy, beautiful, country, miles from DD but the drive its an attraction.
The staff was friendly, check-in was a breeze..One of the best free breakfast I ever eaten..lol. Parking was free and safe.My only problem is how small the beds are,I was expecting queen size bed but got twin beds for four to sleep in..I would stay here again..
At 3:am, we got loud quests but can't blame hotel for that..

Room Tip: I had no problem with my room towards parking lot
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2017

We stayed for two days. April 9th and 10th, 2017
Staff was very nice and helpful. Close to any restaurant you can think of.
It was very clean and that is my priority when I travel. The pool was spotless and the gentleman cleaning it was very nice and pleasant.
The rates were fair and the self serve breakfast was the best I have ever been to for it being included. Omelets, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon all in serving trays along with make your own waffles, fresh fruit, hot oatmeal and to impress me even more was light and fit yogurt because I am diabetic and could actually have alot of the items there. It was CLEAN. The lady keeping the coffee full, and the food counters clean is doing a great job. They had REAL cream for the coffee which was SO nice for me because I cannot have sugar and there is sugar in half and half and milk, but not in cream. THANK-YOU for the wonderful choices. Everything for a self serve breakfast including nuts, cranberries etc. to top off your yogurt or oatmeal. They also had chobani yogurt which my husband eats. GREAT stay. See you again soon.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple