“Dinner”

Southern Pig & Cattle
Ranked #117 of 503 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I love BBQ and this place does it right. The staff was great and we all had something different. Everyone enjoyed their meal and it was reasonably priced. It is my second time eating there visiting my family and I will be back. The cobbler for desert really sealed the deal. You must try this place!

1  Thank Rwcline

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We ate here for the first time this weekend, getting take-out on the way home. The fried okra was the best we ever have had. It was so good that we ate it all before arriving home. The chopped BBQ sandwiches were outstanding. The portions were large and the price very reasonable.

We highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Robert I
Reviewed 12 September 2016

same menu for lunch or dinner. Salad bar is fresh and varied. you can enjoy a sandwich and the salad bar as a meal .

1  Thank katbeakool
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Food was below average. The brisket was sliced thinner than bacon therefore was very dry. Prices were high compared to far superior other BBQ places I have visited. I will not return!

1  Thank jeep2011k
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Went with a group of friends on a Saturday night. We were seated right away. I ordered the pulled pork and smoked turkey combo with (2) sides. Wife had pulled pork and salad. The pulled pork was a little salty but had decent flavor. The smoked turkey was cut thin like deli meat but was smoky and moist. My sides were mac & cheese which was good and the fried okra was tasteless. Needed some seasoning. Overall I will go back to try the brisket. I can only give waitress a " so-so" since she missed a few things. Maybe she was tired after a long shift.