Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Okeechobee)(Great Value!)
US$90
Best Western Lake Okeechobee(Okeechobee)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$93
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$130
US$119
Scottish Inns Okeechobee(Okeechobee)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$68
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Economy Inn(Okeechobee)
US$55
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$59
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 4, 2015

We were looking for a place between Treasure Island and Weston on our way south. Most motels were much more expensive and although this one didn’t have consistently high ratings, we booked it online. The big pink motel next to a Best Western turned out to be just fine and we’d book here again. Check-in was fine. Front desk was friendly. Got us cold bottles of water. The room was clean and comfortable with a fridge and microwave. Fast and free internet connection. Beds was a little hard, but slept well. Things to like included tile instead of a rug – much cleaner. Spotless bathroom. Clean sheets. Large room. The price! Not the greatest, but OK - The TV was old but worked well. The breakfast was typical high carb, but adequate and if you want something different, there is a McDonald’s next door.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JudyMK
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Didn't tell us there was tax and acted like we were supposed to know because "everyone knows all hotels charge extra" but we haven't stayed in a hotel over 10 years and told my mom her card would not be charged til we left but neglected to tell us that the card would be authorized. We already spoke to the receptionist because the money would not be on the card until Tuesday and she said it was fine but after we got there she said it wasn't. We were given the run around and don't appreciate being lied to.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank sampenird90
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stayed for a month, this is the only economical place in the area, its right next to the best western.

Cons: Staff are a bit on the slow side, I asked if they would prorate the last week I was there and they said no, then asked for a reciept to expense it and they were real ornery about giving me a reciept.
Rooms are old.
The water is heavily chlorinated, cant stay in the shower too long.

Pros: Cheap
Quiet

As it is, there are few options anywhere around Okeechobee, only other option is to go stay on the coast.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Taylor J
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I chose one of the less expensive accommodations available on a holiday weekend, in a rural town I had never been to, known for their fishing, hunting, cattle handling and sugar cane crops. I was expecting a broken down place, smelly but hoping sheets and towels would at least look clean. I was pleasantly surprised (and ashamed of my presumptions). The motel room was very large (perfect to fit us four adults), it was really non'smoking (no smell), towels and sheets were perfectly white and clean. It even had a sofa convertible to bed. NO BUGS at all!!!! We enjoyed the pool, the breakfast, and the very pleasant and funny Robert at the front desk. my teen kids did not use Wifi but it was available and free of charge. It will definitely be our regular stay whenever we go back to Okeechobee.
The only things I hope they change is some blankets with burn holes (we only noticed when making our beds in the morning) and that they add cream cheese with breakfast. Not crucial, but would be a nice touch.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Christianne N
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Just stayed one night before going hog hunting. The rooms were clean and pleasant. Staff was hospitable and helpful. I have nothing bad to say. It certainly isn't a high end hotel but I would definitely say it was worth the value and I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013