See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 1, 2016 via mobile

From nasty stains everywere to no heat and torn blankets with matching sheets. It looked like a slasher movie gone bad. I left but am afraid I left with some of there guests in my lugage. This is the nastiest place I have ever stayed in my life And I'm from Brooklyn.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2016

My husband, son (5 yo) and i stayed here for 4 nights while we were visiting my mom and dad at Silver Palms RV park. The Flamingo wasn't bad.... our room had somewhat recently been redone-- nice tile floors, new bathroom vanity... the king bed was pretty comfortable. I wish they offered more rooms that have 2 queen beds--- my son ended up sleeping on the little love seat. it was fine because he's 5---- but for families with older kids, more rooms with 2 queen beds would be nice. Location was good- right on a main road and easy to fine. McDonalds and dunkin donuts close by.
HOWEVER.... one night, we got back to our room around 8:30 at night and found out we had no running water. My husband called down and they said "yes-- we have somebody coming to look at it in the morning. but we have 2 public rooms you can use if you need to shower". UMM... ok? so that means only a few rooms in the hotel were out of water. Good customer service would be to send somebody down street to the Publix and buy a gallon of water for each room that was out to get them through the night. OR even just have a case of water bottles in the lobby for people to come take. OR to call a 24 hour plumber and have them there working on it at night, being that it is a hotel and people are paying money to stay there and have things like a bed and a toilet they can flush. Again, things like this happen---- BUT it was just the way the hotel responded that was annoying. it was basically an "oh, well". At check-out, they didn't offer anything or apologize either.
It was too bad--- because it wasn't a bad place to stay- just a poor response to this situation.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

Very comfortable, clean, quiet & affordable. If I'm ever in the area in the future, I would definitely stay here again! Trucker friendly! Plenty of large vehicle parking. Our truck and 53 ft. trailer fit in here just fine with plenty of room for others.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2015

This value motel is sufficient for a night's stay to be near family or fishing. Sheets and towels are clean and the location on a main street and next to McDonald's is great. The continental breakfast is lacking anything nutritious, the pillows and beds are lumpy and the a/c was not on when we arrived, so the room was almost 90 degrees. The pool, while fairly kept up and refreshing, provided only a handful of chairs. Totally not the motel's fault but the early rising fisherman next door were loud and woke us up at 4:30! Despite the flaws, we had an enjoyable stay and thank the staff for the friendly service.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank gracetraveler5
Reviewed March 25, 2015

Our room was very clean, very outdated, very noisy and desk personnel sometimes difficult to communicate with. There is nothing attractive about the place. Pool area was desolute with only a few plastic chairs to sit on. It is conveniently located and our room had a microwave and fridge, ample towels and shampoos. The price was right at about $50 to $60, not $70+tax. Free wifi was nice to have. Not a vacation place for a week or two.

Room Tip: Stay Pier II, reasonably priced and a better value
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple