All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbreakfast buffetthe breakfast areawill stay there againstaff was friendly and helpfulwake up callsherryrates
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Have a great stay every time, very good employees. The night service is very reliable, crystal is the lady who normally works nights and she's the best, always a good attitude and very helpful and understanding when addressed with a problem, hard working and I can always count on her to get me what I need asap. Also Ms.gladys, she normally works the breakfast bar and she is extremely polite, always smiling and in a good mood(that's a huge plus when working early morning feeding hungry grumpy people). Every morning she always makes it her job to tell everyone good morning. It's little things that make you feel a little more at home when your away. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a hotel in the okeechobee area

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
jeannie R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Crystal is new onboard with us and we are very fortunate to have her! Thank you so much for your review and come visit us again after our remodel this year! Would love to show off our trendy new look!
Jeannie and staff at Lake Okeechobee HIE

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here during a long work trip. Staff was great- Crystal at front desk was super helpful on multiple occasions and all the ladies working the breakfast bar were friendly and hardworking. Will stay again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
jeannie R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

wow that Crystal is an asset to us, isn't she?! I am so happy she was on her game! Thank you so much for recognizing her and the breakfast bar in your review! We appreciate it and again glad you came to stay with us. Hope you got some R&R!

jeannie rhoden, gm and staff at lake Okeechobee HIE

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

We went on a fishing trip to okeechobee and we stayed at Holiday inn express and the staff was super nice especially Crystal. She always greeted us with a smile and was very helpful with us. The beds where amazing and rooms where very clean.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
jeannie R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Crystal has really been an asset to us! I am very pleased she was helpful. Did you catch any fish??? Hope to see you again on your next fishing trip! :-)

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

I want to thank everyone at Holiday inn express for making our fishing trip even that much better. The rooms where really clean and the staff was amazing especially Crystal. She always greeted us with a smile and was so helpful.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

I got 3 great reviews about this amazing girl! She must have made a great impression and I am so glad she helped everyone and that you all had a great fishing experience on Lake Okeechobee! Please come back and see us!

Reviewed January 20, 2017

Nice hotel. I don't know if it was new or just renovated, but rooms were modern and spotless. Crystal at the front desk checked us in and was extra nice and gave us a great restaurant recommendation. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

This girl... Crystal! WOW I am very happy she made your stay so wonderful! Thank you so much for mentioning her name so I can do something special for her!
Our hotel is actually 10 years old and we are about to undergo a full renovation! Surprising huh! We hope that you will come back and see how much we are changing! Thank you again for the review.
Jeannie Rhoden, GM