“Pizza, Pasta and Great Salads”
Review of Niko's Pizza & Seafood INC - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Niko's Pizza & Seafood INC
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have been going to Niko's for many years, including when it was open in Tarpon Springs where we went for great lasagna, Niko's still has great lasagna and a wide variety of seafood pastas. My only complaint is that the wine is too expensive for this type of restaurant. We always ended up spending more for wine than we did for food when we ordered two glasses of wine. Niko knows most of his customers, so the service is great. So, for great seafood, you will not be disappointed in this small neighborhood restaurant. Reservations are rarely necessary. The plaza where Niko's is located is almost deserted, so there is no problem parking.

1  Thank Jasmyncan

Reviewed October 7, 2011

This afternoon I was at a Medical Clinic in the same Plaza as Niko's Pizza & Seafood. To evade rush hour traffic at the intersection, I detoured around the back of the Plaza for quicker access to Tampa Road. In the back of this mostly deserted strip mall is a large water retention pond. I always scan these ponds with curiosity to see what resides in them. What I saw was about 5 good sized Alligators lined up like cord wood, facing the back of Niko's. I swung aorund for a better look, and I witnessed an old bald headed man, obviously the cook, come out of the back door and fling a large piece of fish skin, (the by product of fileting a large fish like salmon) over the fence into the pond. In Florida, feeding Alligators is against the Law. It is an automatic death sentence for Gators because it teaches them to look at Humans as a source for food. they lose their fear of humas and as they grow larger, they can easily become agressive when Humans and/or their pets are nearby. Secondly, think about the violations of the Health Code. A pond with mostly stagnant water with food waste thrown into it, attracts rats and other vermin, not to mention roaches and other bugs that create a hazard to our health. This unsanitary and inhumane act, make Niko's Pizza and Seafood a place I will never go, that is unless Niko himself jumps into the pond with those Alligators! The FWC will take these Alligators and destroy them because of ignorance and stupidity. Who wants to eat in a restaurant owned by someone so careless?

5  Thank Bubba353
Reviewed April 22, 2011

We go to Nikos quite often and not only think the food is fantastic, we also think the warm hospitality received there makes this restaurant a step above the rest.
The food is always delicious and served by the friendliest waiters and waitresses. Antonia is always so welcoming and Niko's food is beyond words. We often take our dogs with us and Niko's outside dining welcomes us and our pups.
We have attended many fundraisers at Nikos and Antonia's support for the local community shows at every event hosted here. We highly recommend this restaurant for food, fun, friends and a family atmosphere.

Reviewed February 4, 2011

I eat lunch at Niko's every week with friends....sometimes twice a week. When we have customers or other visitors in town, we always bring them here. The pizza, greek salad, and sandwiches are all to be recommended.

Reviewed January 1, 2011

Niko's has the BEST spinach pizza in the world!! It is so good that when my fiance and I are in Florida, we ask Niko to par-cook a couple of pizzas for us and we bring them back to Massachusetts. Tonight we just finished the last half of spinach pizza that we had in the freezer from April - it was a little bit of Florida in Massachusetts in 2011!

And their Greek salad with potato salad is to die for!

Go to Niko's - you won't regret it!