“Closed”

Add it.
Niko's Pizza & Seafood INC
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This place is closed. Probably for good. The owner is dealing with a legal problem. The Pizza and the cheese steaks were very good.......what a shame.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Sorry to see him go. We always like Nikos. Looks like he closed down.
Anybody know if they are relocating?

2  Thank TIXTRAVELCOM
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Niko's food is always good, nice variety. We live nearby and always take visitors there to eat at least once during their stay. You can always count on good food, decent price, and good service. Let's support our local businesses!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have been going to Niko's for many years, including when it was open in Tarpon Springs where we went for great lasagna, Niko's still has great lasagna and a wide variety of seafood pastas. My only complaint is that the wine is too expensive for this type of restaurant. We always ended up spending more for wine than we did for food when we ordered two glasses of wine. Niko knows most of his customers, so the service is great. So, for great seafood, you will not be disappointed in this small neighborhood restaurant. Reservations are rarely necessary. The plaza where Niko's is located is almost deserted, so there is no problem parking.

1  Thank Jasmyncan
Reviewed October 7, 2011

This afternoon I was at a Medical Clinic in the same Plaza as Niko's Pizza & Seafood. To evade rush hour traffic at the intersection, I detoured around the back of the Plaza for quicker access to Tampa Road. In the back of this mostly deserted strip mall is a large water retention pond. I always scan these ponds with curiosity to see what resides in them. What I saw was about 5 good sized Alligators lined up like cord wood, facing the back of Niko's. I swung aorund for a better look, and I witnessed an old bald headed man, obviously the cook, come out of the back door and fling a large piece of fish skin, (the by product of fileting a large fish like salmon) over the fence into the pond. In Florida, feeding Alligators is against the Law. It is an automatic death sentence for Gators because it teaches them to look at Humans as a source for food. they lose their fear of humas and as they grow larger, they can easily become agressive when Humans and/or their pets are nearby. Secondly, think about the violations of the Health Code. A pond with mostly stagnant water with food waste thrown into it, attracts rats and other vermin, not to mention roaches and other bugs that create a hazard to our health. This unsanitary and inhumane act, make Niko's Pizza and Seafood a place I will never go, that is unless Niko himself jumps into the pond with those Alligators! The FWC will take these Alligators and destroy them because of ignorance and stupidity. Who wants to eat in a restaurant owned by someone so careless?

5  Thank Bubba353