“Excellent Curry!!”

Desi Tadka Indian Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

First time trying Indian Food. I am very pleased with it. We tried chicken curry and another thing but I forgot the name :(. They are not very spicy at all. If ever we come back to this area we will definitely visit this place again. The waiter is very nice too.

1  Thank Cristie K

Reviewed September 28, 2016

Ordered food to take out- everything was excellent, prices reasonable. They had a decent looking array of wine and the place was clean and inviting-plan to return with others to dine there sometime in the near future.

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Hello, I was postponing this review, but now it time to write. My Son likes Indian Goat curry a lot- In our close vicinity, Unfortunately we have only Desi Tadka - food below average and horrible service and after complaint response.
1) complaint finding hair in goat curry, I was so furious and thought of sending hair for testing in FDA, I called and complaint response was, no no it's not from us, nobody every complained.
2) Hair again - I stopped going for 6 months
3) Ordered 4 goat biryani on Sept 11 2016 - hard to find any goat pieces - it was like orange spicy rice without meat pieces. I called - response no there were enough pieces. He didn't agreed and fighting and arguing.
4) we know how exactly Indian food is and how it should be tasting.

One horrible place and person who answered my phone.

Very disappointing.

2  Thank Namsgoel
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough amazing things about this restaurant. The family that runs it is so sweet and their service is always outstanding. If you're an Indian food connoisseur, this is the place for you. Definitely try the Dal Makhani and the Chicken Tikka Masala.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

We ordered several dishes and all shared. My favorite was the chicken tikka Marsala . Unbelievable flavor!! The garlic naan delicious and plenty in the basket. We ate every drop of food ! Nice family run place and great service too!!