All reviewsfront deskbuffalo wild wingsgreat hotelgreat staffgreat customer serviceroom was cleanwalking distanceright next doorfitness centerbreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againcleaning staffupon checkpleasant stayoldsmar areaexcellent staycomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Really nice experience. I felt the breakfast was a little pricy, but there were other restaurants nearby. The room was clean and comfortable. Nice HOT shower. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you for your recent visit with us here at Hilton Garden Inn Oldsmar. We are pleased to read that you had a nice experience and the shower was hot. Please come back and visit with us again soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Most of the staff here was very friendly. The front desk staff was very helpful. In particular, I needed help with scanning some paperwork. The young lady jumped right on it. Our waitress was outstanding. She memorized very quickly my beverage preference for breakfast. She was so helpful. Housekeeping was wonderful. My room was finished before I returned every evening. Great to come back to a clean room after a hard day's work.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us here at Hilton Garden Inn Oldsmar. We hope that your travels will retun you here again in the near future!

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Please advise guests before you give them the room right next to the elevators. Not everyone has the luxury of time to figure this out and then request a different room when sleeping and rest is the purpose of booking a hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Dear AprilStreffer,

Thanks for taking time to review your stay. We’re sorry you weren’t happy with your room assignment. We hope you’ll come stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

I booked this room for a concert I was attending in Tampa, and I honestly wish I had had more time to enjoy it. It was the smoothest check in experience I have ever had, the room was clean and large enough to not feel cramped, and the breakfast buffet had everything I could possibly want. I would stay there again with no hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Patricia,

I am pleased to read about your satisfactory stay with us here at Hilton Garden Inn Oldsmar while visiting town for a concert. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed April 27, 2018

The hotel lobby smelled like fried food, just dank.
The first room looked and smelled worse, stained carpet beat up furniture, generally not what I expect from a Hilton product.
The second room wasn't much better, but was informed by the front desk clerk that that's all they had. The rooms need a COMPLETE overhaul! - Reminds me of a repurposed, dated Ramada Inn - what a joke.
The restaurant wasn't

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

CaptHobbes,

Thank you for your candid feedback regarding your recent stay, although disappointing to read. Please feel free to reach out to management to further discuss your concerns as customer service is our number one priority.