“A Vegetarian Votes Five Guys Best French Fries!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #17 of 90 Restaurants in Orange City
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

My husband says Five Guys Burgers are very tasty, but I wouldn't know about that because I'm a vegetarian. What I do know is that they have the freshest, homemade tasting French Fries I've ever had. They are fairly thick, but not anywhere near steak fries size. They have just the right amount of salt and they they give you a huge portion. I had to leave off one star because they don't offer anything else for me to eat; no salad, no vegetables, just peanuts.

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

We had a nice lunch today with the grandchildren. They especially enjoyed the French fries! The restaurant was clean and cool on a hot Florida day! We enjoyed everything about this restaurant!

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

First of all the burgers are $8.00, you got to buy fries, and you got to pay for the drink. It comes out to $13 for a meal. It's a Dam rip off. Your better off going to Burger King or Wendy's and getting something from the dollar menu. All meat comes from the sane dam cow. Unless the cows moos a different way.... And wants to pay $7.99 for a greasy sloppy burger. These burgers are so Greasy. And they taste Horribly Slimmy with Lettuce And Cheese. They SMASH DOWN THE BURGERS. WHY DO THEY SMASH THE BREAD DOWN? WHY DO THEY JUST THROW THE FOIL ON IT AND THROW IT IN THE BAG, LEAVING IT ALL SMASHED UP WHEH YOU GO TO OPEN IT? I spent over $65.00 dollars on dinner for my entire family, and When we opened up the hamburgers they were all smashed and the bread was all smashed too. And whatever girl is up at the counter, they get all pissed when you ask questions or ask them about the Menu. They all seem on edge. Number 1, customers are the reason why you are there... Be polite to your customers. And don't get ah Attitude with them.. And for the boys cooking the food on the grill..... Here's a tip. Customers didn't like their burgers smashed..... And the bread all smashed down.......... If I wanted a Smashed Hamburger, than I would step on it myself and Smash it............

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

I am so disappointed. I was with people who really wanted burgers the day we went. I could not eat meat that day because of a medical issue. So I got the grilled cheese for $5.00!!!! You would think it was amazing for that price, but no absolutely horrendous... They take two hamburger buns and turn it upside down for the bread and only their yellow american cheese. Just two slices of it too! We were told that because five guys make their own buns they won't use any other kind of bread for the other sandwiches and they only believe in the yellow american cheese they use. Nothing else.... I was shocked.... at what I received for $5.00 and it tasted horrible. Our mothers burger also had two tops for her bun instead of a top and a bottom. They even raised their prices where it is just unaffordable anymore for a family to go. So sad....

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Five Guys is a great place to have a great burger and fries. As you enter, you'll notice the place is clean. You go to the counter to order, there are plenty of different options for a great burger. And, their fries are fantastic and come in a portion that's enough for two. There's a centrally located beverage bar. And, did I mention the peanuts?