“Best pancakes...”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Orange City
Description: The season that's full of color is also full of flavor. Taste the sweet goodness of Perkins' Spiced Pear & Cranberry Waffle Platter, our scratch-made Belgian Waffle topped with spiced poached pears and tangy cranberries. Or try our new Pumpkin Spice Pancake Platter. Three made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes with real pumpkin and cinnamon finished with whipped topping. A tasty fall awaits you at Perkins® -but only for a limited time. Perkins® Kindness Served Daily.
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Saturday March 25, 2017 my wife and I stopped here at Perkins for a late breakfast. It was very busy and didn't mind the ten minute wait.

The menu offered a variety of combinations that would satisfy just about anyone. Our dishes were served hot and expertly prepared. Did I mention their pancakes. Yum, Yum.

Chom was our wait person. She delivered our meal and took care anything else we needed. Imho, she would be an excellent trainer
for new wait staff.

The restaurant was very clean.

Overall, management and staff at this venue are doing everything right!

Reviewed April 20, 2017

Went for breakfast and asked for avocado eggs Benedict. They were out of avocado but they recommended broccoli as a substitute and thank goodness they did. It was delicious. The service is also excellent and they have a great menu and baked goods. They also have a great combo menu of soup (must try their tomato basil) and half sandwich. Perfect when you're not too hungry. I recommend it without any hesitation.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

When travelling we always try to stop at a Perkins, this store in Orange City was exceptional. A warm welcome, good food at a great price + Mondays are FREE pie day, can't go wrong.

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

DH and I went for breakfast at 8 on a Sunday and there was no wait! Our server was great! I ordered an avocado eggs Benedict which was awesome! Really delicious! DH ordered a breakfast your way: 2 eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage and a muffin! I love the food here at Perkins! I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

We all went to see Stephen at the Anderson building in Cassadaga, Fl.
We were hungry, it was late!
Perkins hours are great place to talk story, enjoy what we learned,
We got served right away! Food was out to us ..
hot Quesadilla chicken.. two of us had that the other was a salad, fresh and no leaves we turned brown,,
Everything in the grilled chicken Salad..
Drinks coke, Diet Coke and sweet tea
Refilled before the first one finished.
Great staff there, making sure we didn't need anything..
I would definitely come back