“Our Go To location for BBQ”
Review of Woody's BBQ

Woody's BBQ
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Orange City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Woody's is our first and only choice for bbq and pulled pork (my wife)....I compare all bbq to Texas.....and Woodys food is first rate......staff and management are efficient, friendly, and make for a wonderful dining experience.....go for the brisket or pulled work ....our choices, but friends have tried other menu selections and never have been disappointed

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank TMGP74059

Reviewed July 17, 2017

This is a real BBQ place with a real smoker, not an oven with liquid smoke like some others.

I had a good offering of BBQ Turkey and Brisket.

Had a large portion of fried Okra

All was good

I know they have specials on ribs and pulled pork but I prefer brisket.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Once again trip advisor has put us onto an amazing restaurant! The Carolina barbecue is amazing as is the beef brisket! Had it the first day we were in the area and ended up stopping by on our way home to get some for later!

1  Thank L0vinL1fe62
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

The wings with the Dallas sauce were probably the best wings this fat boy ever had. I'm guessing, but they appeared to be smoked (pink meat) and then flash fried to get the skin perfectly crispy. I spied the other food choices and they looked very tasty. I would have given Woody's five stars except for the extremely poor beer selection. It was all "old man beer". With all the quality craft beers created in the area, why in the world would you serve such dismal, foreign-owned Bud, Bud Lite, Mich Ultra, etc. If you want to attract at demographic under 65, you need to step up your beer game! Otherwise, great job! BTW, the service and servers are 5 star!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Tried this restaurant for the first time recently.
Their food is very good and the service is also good.
Worth a visit.