“Lexus has been with the company for 10 years”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #55 of 234 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We have to start out by saying our server Lexus was amazing we were celebrating our daughter's birthday and she made it such a memorable experience! We couldn't have been happier. So professional, the food tasted great and the service was top notch we highly recommend eating here and having Lexus as a server she made us feel so great. She is definitely an asset to the company!

Date of visit: April 2018
Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Hi, that sounds like the perfect experience! Thank you for visiting and giving our Orange Park Red Lobster, 5 stars. Hope to see you at one of our restaurants again soon!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

We have eaten here quite a few times and all was very good, happy and full, but this last time, they were busy and the waitress was new. the night was no fun, We got half of the food on time, some here and there, and the portions were half the size of any other night. Taking a break from here for awhile.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Arrived on a Sunday night around 6 pm and was seated immediately in a booth behind the bar. We ordered our drinks and received them in about 10 minutes then ordered the entrees. The waiter apologized for the kitchen staff running behind up front and it did take another 10 minutes to get the delicious biscuits they bring out. Shortly after that we received our salads and after finishing them we waited about 15 minutes for the entrees. I had the stuffed flounder and the wife had steak and lobster and both were excellent.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

When we arrived we were told there was a 30-45 minute wait. I asked if the tables at the bar were available and was told no. We decided to have a drink at the bar and wait for our table. The bartenders name was Mike and he was great! He took our drink orders, making me a frozen strawberry lobsterita and my mom a triple berry sangria. We sat there for a little while still waiting on our table. After about 20 minutes Mike asked if we were waiting on someone else. I told him no just waiting on our table. He asked if we wanted to eat to the bar, we were already there so might as well. I thanked him and told him we didn't realize that was an option.

Mike took our order and everything was perfect. The cheddar biscuits were fresh out of the oven, the salad was fresh and tasty. The shrimp was hot and tasted delicious. Mike took care of us, making sure we had refills on shrimp while still running the bar. He conversed with us, making sure we were taken care of.

It was a great stop on our trip, food was delicious and the service was great!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I got to the Red Lobster on Blanding on a Saturday late afternoon and even though it was very busy, they were able to sit my wife and I and my mother in law after a very short wait. The choices were varied and suited our different appetites! And the meal quality - delectable at affordable prices! What a pleasure to be served by Author, very attentive and quick to correct a mishap with one of the meals. We were all very happy with the service and meals...and the Red Wine for me was a perfect cabarnet sauvignon!

Date of visit: September 2017