“A fabulous place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Shara V
Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
“A fabulous place to stay”
Reviewed 30 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We booked this villa on the Solterra Resort, as we were impressed by the reviews and pictures on Trip Advisor. The villa is beautifully decorated and has very comfortable large bedrooms and 3 lounges.The kitchen and downstairs is perfect for a large family and the swimming pool is great too. There were lots of little extras that made it a fantastic place to stay in. Every bedroom had a tv and the bunk bed room had 4 DOUBLE beds in it... the kids LOVED this! The actual resort is fairly newly built (and is still being developed.) It has a large swimming pool, hot tub, lazy river, cafe and gym too. It is very close to Disney / Universal / Kennedy Space centre and local supermarkets, restaurants and shops. If you are looking for a relaxing place to come back to after a crazy day with Mickey Mouse etc, this is perfect. I would most definitely recommend this villa and would love to come back and visit again. Thank you to Luis and also Gabriela from the rental agency for making our stay wonderful.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 May 2018
Obrigado pela sua avaliação.
Foi um prazer receber sua família em minha casa.
Espero seu retorno brevemente.
Luiz Carlos Oliveira - Proprietario
Nicky V
Bronx, New York
“The double booking”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The host was living in another country and communications were almost nonexistent. But eventually we booked the room and when we checked in the door code would not work. After hours on the phone with TripAdvisor it was finally corrected and we were given a new door code. After we placed our belongings inside my family and I decided it was time for dinner. Upon returning to the house there was another family inside our house! They too booked the home. I felt very violated since our belonging were just left available to be stolen and since apparently they were given the correct code there was no security. All week long I wondered if there would be new people living in our house. It was not a good feeling. Other than that ordeal the home was perfect.

13 Mar 2018
Good Morning. I regret what happened. But remember that your reservation was made the same day and we had to redo the whole schedule to fulfill your request. Glad you liked the house. On your next visit you will have 10% discount.
A TripAdvisor Member
“FANTASTIC ACCOMMODATION AND TRIP”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Everything was fantastic. A spotless villa with lots of thought on decor and amenities. The pool and complex were perfect. We were a party of 14 (ages 75-11) and this was fantastic for us. We loved it. The dishwasher was not working, but as we ate out it didn't bother us, but everything else was great and we would love to visit again. Luiz was very helpful too.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Mar 2018
I'm glad you liked it. On your next visit you will have 10% discount.
Bebego
Chihuahua, Mexico
“An experience to remember!”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We arrived in Orlando ready for a great time! Wrong!! We ended up at the airport for hours. When we were finally able to gather everyone, we headed for rental agency. What a nightmare that was. Word of caution,,, do not use ECONOMY BOOKING.The rate want even close to what we are told and reserved. It was double. We also didn't realize until the day we returned home, one of the cars had an expired plate!! They didn't seem to care one bit when we told them. By the time we got to the rental, it was well after 6pm. Check in was 4pm. Entering the house, it was very nice. Alittle warm inside but we are in a rush to be somewhere by 8pm. When we returned,, we noticed the house had not cooled much at all. The upstairs was fine but the downstairs was very warm. We received permission to turn up the air but it didn't seem to help. We had a pool so everyone said we need to cool off! Great idea!!! Except pool wasn't clean. We all decided to end the night and tomorrow would be better. The next morning,, we got up and those that had rooms downstairs to sleep were all on the floor upstairs where it was cool. This wasn't going the way we expected so I text the ,owner Luis Carlos. I let him know about both the air and the pool. He was very quick to respond and had given me number to call. The pool guy was there early in morning and had fixed the issue. The air on the other hand, was more serious. I spoke to the administrator of rental and she was having difficulty getting someone out to us immediately. After 3 days without air in the entire downstairs, everyone was miserable and irritated!! Monday morning we all left to Universal Studio. In the mean time, we aren't forgotten. Received 3 call from administrator telling me she was very sorry but since it had been the weekend, that was the hold up. That morning (Monday) she said the guy would be over to repair it but she couldn't tell us when. I let her know we weren't waiting for him because we had plans. She said it was OK no problem. That evening while at US,,, administrator called to tell me the compressor blew out!! It would take some time to repair but in the mean time she had a place for us to go to that night.I grabbed it because it was the only option. We left the theme park around 9:30pm, drove back to rental, everyone packed up quickly, the tempreture inside was reading 89. We didn't hesitate to go where it would be better. We ended up with fewer beds but there was a sofa sleeper and a couch. The house was nice and cool, first house was better,, and the pool was great!! Yes, half the trip was a hot mess but everything worked out fine. Luis Carlos was so very gracious and kind during the whole ordeal. He refunded partial rental for the problems. Very apologetic. One more thing,,I left my wallet there and didn't realize it until we got home!!!! Then hurricane hit Orlando!! Long story short,, I texted Luis Carlos . Told Him where I left it. Texted and days the workers have not been able to go to rental did to weather. Fee days passed and no luck he said. Then,,, a day off two later, he text back and said they found it!!!! Although I had canceled all my cards, it was the idea of that wallet out there. I truly feel he was the best through everything. None of or trip was his fault at all. He really take pride in pleasing the renters. I diffently would rent from him again!! I'd be crazy not too!He is a man of honor! Now,,, that's customer oriented !
Thank You so very much!!

The Etters

5 Jan 2018
Dear Host. I realized that your experience from the airport to the return was not very positive. Visiting Disney is a dream and dream is priceless.
I want to make a special invitation to you, come back this year and for this I am offering you 7 days of lodging, according to the availability of the house, totally free
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Thank you.
It was a pleasure to meet you at my house.
Antonio F
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The house was spacious. Close enough to attractions, without being in the middle of tourism. We enjoyed the house and the pool. Would love to revisit.

Thank you.
It was a pleasure, Mrs. Antonio, to meet you at my house.
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Thank you.
It was a pleasure to meet you at my house.
Check back often.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing