“Excellent !”

Ranked #12 of 460 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in wonder at SeaWorld® Orlando, where the aquatic world comes alive. Only here can you experience Orlando's new tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster, Mako, named for one of the ocean’s fastest known sharks. Then, see the world through the eyes of a penguin in the thrilling, chilling adventure of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, and laugh to the all-new Clyde & Seamore’s Sea Lion High™ show. Here you can also climb aboard and ride the mighty Manta®, experience the power and grace of killer whales in the awe-inspiring Shamu® show One Ocean®, and share an epic voyage with sea turtles on the 3D 360 TurtleTrek®.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

SeaWorld is a great example of how educating people about the plight of our oceans and wildlife can be fun.
The Orka show was great fun involving such large creatures, although a great hit with the younger members of the family the Dolphin show stole the day !

1  Thank Steve T
Write a ReviewReviews (30,457)
All reviews
in 298 reviews
"great park"
in 523 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A must do for a family of any age. Extended hours and tons to see and do! Wonderful experience - would do again.

1  Thank CaribbeanMom345
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to many amusement parks numerous times, but this was my first visit to SeaWorld. I saved up my hard earned money to purchase tickets for 2 adults for a trip for our 3 year old. We stayed at a hotel close to the park, which is also not cheap. We get to the park only to find that the entire toddler area is closed and will be for months! The ONLY ride for him was a carousel. Disappointed doesn’t even come close to how we felt. Additionally, a ride on their maps that they have for people to take included a ride not even open yet, which we only found out after trying to find it. Then the ride advertised as a virtual reality combined with roller coaster no longer includes the virtual reality part, which is only found out about after you walk all the way to the ride and ask the employee...because the advertisement even right outside the ride includes a full description of how it incorporates virtual reality! I’ve been to fairs better than this! Save your hard earned money and just go to the aquarium!

1  Thank simone7877
seaworldorlando4, Guest Correspondence at SeaWorld Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to fill-out your review. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations during your recent visit. We would like to address your concerns and ask that you please send us an email from our official website. The Contact Us link is located at the bottom of the first page. Please include a copy of your park admission tickets as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved all the coasters here, but especially Manta! Unfortunately Kraken didn't offer the 3 d on the days we were there, hence 4 stars. Mako terrified me whenever it reached a peak as I was sure I was going to fly out of my seat, amazing. Worth waiting to go on the front of all the coasters, especially Manta which really makes you feel like you're flying. Didn't watch much of the One Ocean show as found it upsetting, but the manatee rescue and turtle area / 3d show were great. We were staying at Doubletree so got free fast queue passes - not sure they are worth it unless the people on the rides don't cross the box out as they only let you skip the line once. We found there were times in the day when the lines were not bad, especially Friday and Monday. Go for the coasters.

1  Thank fibonbon
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived as a family here on 8th August. Generally a positive day and overall I would certainly recommend for other families:

All you can eat dining - as we arrived early enough we were able to fit in breakfast, lunch and early evening dinner. We also refilled water regularly through day. Overall because of the three meals it worked out good value. If only two meals eaten I would suggest it would be break even, although convenience would still swing it.

Animal attractions - generally good, would recommend planning to see the dolphin show and killer whale experience at the very least. The other in-situ animal attractions are all worth seeing. Be warned that with respect to the penguins, although definitely worth seeing, there is a long queue if you choose to partake in the ride to reach it.

Rides - good quality roller coasters. Unfortunately we were given incorrect information when queueing for Atlantis and when at the front we were refused entry due to an item being carried. However the issue was resolved well by an on-site supervisor.

Lockers - my one tip for experience improvement. It was disappointing that lockers incur a charge. I would understand the charge if the facility was voluntary but, as items must be stowed before going on the roller coasters I felt it slightly detracted from the overall experience. A subsequent visit to Universal, who offered limited time free locker facilities at their rides validated my thoughts.

1  Thank Mark B