“Great Peruvian food, great experience”
Review of Pio Pio Restaurant

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Florida Center
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I have not been to the original location in Queens, NY but my friend has. She says the food is on pare and that the venue is nicer in Orlando. From the moment we walked in we were given great service, seated immediately and served drinks in a timely manner. The food was warm and delicious! The waiter overheard us talking about my birthday and without asking they brought me flan with a candle and sang happy birthday to me. Really a sweet surprise. I would definitely go back here on another visit to Orlando.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Went here with the boys and was really surprised at the flavour and quality of the food. Never had Peruvian cuisine before but the Chaufa rice was amazing (the spicy was too spicy for me though lol). They even sang happy birthday for 6 of us which was a funny surprise - I would absolutely come back here again!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

A friend and me went here a couple weeks ago, the place is clean and the food is great. The waiter is always on point with making sure we're taken care of, even tho shes super busy and has many other tables. We ordered our food, which was a dish that serves people and let me tell you...we were not disappointed at all. We ate till our hearts were content and it was delicious. Now, the dessert wasn't what I expected. I ordered a Tres Leches, which is my favorite dessert and I'm used to eating it, but it was like they had cut a peace of cake and just dropped a glass of milk on top of it. My friend got the creme brulee. That was very good, it was really creamy and heavenly. The prices aren't too crazy, the food is worth evey penny. We paid like $25 for the dish, rice and beans and 2 desserts. I recommend this place 100%, specially if your hispanic!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Went to have dinner at this restaurant. It is Colombia/Peruvian Cuisine. The food was just perfect. Ordered the soup of the day a hearty Chicken Soup with vegetables what a treat. I ordered the grilled chicken steak with onions with yellow rice and red beans and maduros Awesome. We also ordered the chicken and beef grilled strips also with yellow rice red beans and maduros. Again a must visit restaurant can't wait to come back to Orlando and have dinner here again. Furthermore, the service was spot on !

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and found no lunch menu- so portions were huge!! I really enjoyed the chicken and steak with peppers, The sweet plantains and the beans. We also tried the ripe avocado appetizer which was wonderful and the vanilla bean flan!