2,249 results
All reviewsworld questthree bedroomfull kitchenwasher and dryercleaning feemaster bedroomdisney parksstayed in buildingscreened in porchtwin bedspool areahot tubfree breakfasthome away from homefresh towelsminute drivenear disney
Reviewed March 13, 2012

From the moment that you arrive, you feel like you're in a better class hotel when you pass the security front gate. Beautiful buildings great you and the check-in was seamless and friendly.

The rooms are HUGE and bright. Although a little dated (not too bad), each child has his bathroom and the master bedroom and bathroom were actually larger than our own. 3 TVs meant that the kids never battled over what to watch. Never waiting to shower or get washed up and complete kitchen. We'll never stay in a regular hotel in Orlando again! The screened in porch is fabulous to just sit on and enjoy the fresh air.

Pool area was nice but pool was not adequately heated (making it less than stellar experience) but still ok. Nice area around the pool and the hot tub was nice and relaxing. Tiki bar could've been slightly better though (food was fair at best and the prices were very high). Best to eat in the room for those prices.

Continental breakfast was basic but ok. I love coffee but theirs is AWFUL (Maxwell House.. a five star resort selling a one star coffee... ick). Other food was ok (fairly good selection for a free quick breakfast when you are rushing for the parks). Check out Golden Corral nearby for hot breakfast for super inexpensive.

Important tip.. DO NOT rely on shuttle service to the parks. Service is slow (at best) and not frequent. I highly recommend renting a car when planning multiple visits (and with GPS). I'd say that when visiting Orlando, a car is an absolute MUST. Rentals available at hotel.

Overall friendly staff and definitely great value (best in Florida).

Room Tip: Can't see any bad rooms in this complex. It was very well thought out.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank elizabeth_pierre
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We stayed for 4 nights in November for thanksgiving ... the pool was very nice, there is also a hot water and lots of changing room... we stayed in a 3 BR condo, there were lots of towel, enough dishes, utensils for all of us 6 people for 4 days, it was very well maintained.. there was a Jacuzzi tub as well... location was okay because we had a car.. I think if they can arrange a complimentary shuttle to the parks , and have a flat screen TV (we had a monster CRT) I would always stay here ..

Nice easy checkout by phone was nice ..I would highly recommend for a big party

Room Tip: Ask for a poolside unit
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Our family of 4 stayed 2 nights. LOVED IT! I'm very particular where I stay. Kinda sick of staying at LaQuinta but didn't want to break the bank either. Got a great deal at TravelZoo. Did my research, compared this resort to some other similar ones and it paid off. ONLY drawback is low level signage at entrance - we completely missed it....ended up getting sucked right into the Disney property. What a mess gettin out of there! It's located directly behind Nickelodeon hotel. Love how it's tucked behind all the mainstream hotels. Surrounded by wooded area and a little lake out back. The pool is beautiful and well maintained. Great Italian "to go" spot close by called Gourmatoes! Another plus was the complimentary continental breakfast w/Maxwell House coffee. Only cold items, no waffles - but free is good so why complain. Saved us from driving somewhere for breakfast and spending an addtl $35-40 for food. We had 2 br suite w full kitchen. Kids loved jacuzzi tub. Honestly if I didn't know better, I could have sworn we were in Ga or something bcause of the woods.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank sfloridasunshine
Reviewed March 5, 2012

A great value for those with extended family who need 4 or more beds to stay in and around Orlando. The location is very close to the Disney parks, Downtown Disney and Seaworld. It is a little out of the way to find but not too bad. The landscaping and pool area as well as the reception are very pleasing, the staff is very welcoming and they were gracious to offer me a lower rate than the one I booked with, additionally I was offered a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom apartment instead of a 3/2, which helped a lot.
The rooms are new and clean, beds comfortable, kitchen spotless (even though we did not use it). We had a couple of small things not perfect (toilet did not flush and one broken lightbulb) but they fixed the toilet within minutes, which was very appreciated.
Breakfast was good for being included in the price, true there were no meats or pancakes/waffles/cooked eggs but I think it was reasonable and hey had fresh fruit available.
The only minor weak point is that quality of construction is not super high, so I could already spot rusted A/C vents and some scoffed furniture and peeling paint in one of the bathrooms, plus one of the towel racks was almost coming off, it would have needed to be secured again.
It did not make a difference for our group because the price value of the room far exceeded these small things.
I would recommend for anyone with more than 3 people in a group, would return here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank frombaritomiami
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Loved our stay and will be back. Convient to Walt Disney World and other local attractions. Can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Close to Disney World.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family