US$131
US$101
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$118
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$111
US$92
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$155
US$143
Hilton.com
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$124
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$208
US$513
US$324
DisneyWorld.com
2,224 results
All reviewsworld questthree bedroomfull kitchencontinental breakfastwasher and dryercleaning feebath condodisney parksstayed in buildingscreened in porchtwin bedspool areahot tubhome away from homefresh towelscleaning serviceminute drive
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The best thing about Word Quest is its proximity to the Disney Parks without staying at a Disney resort. For this I am happy I made the right decision to book here, also for less cost. It is definitely a positive choice despite some setbacks. The resort is beautiful and clean, hidden away off Continental Gateway Drive. It is gated and safe. Two of us went on a well-advanced reservation for a 50th birthday celebration, and had booked a 2-bedroom suite.

However I believe WQ has some communication issues among their reservation staff and needs some tweeking with some other stuff. Albeit from what I've read they are a newer lodging option in and around Walt Disney World and well-worth consideration.

First off I want to state that the resort is immaculate and finely cultivated with a beautiful courtyard and pool. The access areas are secure, but you must walk out of the front of your building and then around to access the pool area. The suites are clean and incredibly spacious with good air (and heat -- it was cold the week we were there, just our luck); gorgeous bathrooms with dual sinks, step down Jacuzzi tub, fabulous tiled shower and HOT water with great pressure; the kitchen and dining areas are well appointed; the beds are sublime and there are enough towels and linens and robes. The TV and DVD access is perfect in all BRs and the screened-in lanai is wonderful with double patio doors that open wide to let in the air. There are narrow small safes in the suites. Elevator and stair access and plenty of parking.

The grounds are Florida fine: palms and cypress and a flock of Grackles that nest and squawk in the breezy foliage. The pool has many comfortable lounge chairs with umbrellas, a restroom and shower facility and lots of towels. There is a Tiki bar for drinks and food although they close outside their said hours depending on business.

Our flight was early so we stopped in to see if we could check in early (around 11 am). Prior to flying, I had called to inquire about early check in and was told it was "first come first serve", that we would be given a "pool access card" . Having read reviews, I also made a unit request. Being a childless couple and hoping to be away from noise but not away from the hub of the resort, we requested thereof -- buildings 3 or 4.

But when we arrived we were adamantly denied early check in but were also not given any recourse to leave luggage or given any other suggestion but simply to come back at 4 pm. We asked for the pool card and thankfully the gate man reminded us to ask for a parking voucher for when we returned. We went off to Animal Kingdom.

We returned exactly at 4 o'clock (new staffers now) and were booked in Building #7, furthest from pool and lobby, and told that all other rooms were already booked. Really? I was told our requests would be noted. When we pitched a bit of a fit (not like us at all but I stood my ground based on our early booking and the assurance I received by other staffers), we were accommodated to building 1, and kindly given a discount card for use at the pool bar or their food and gift shop. It seemed that the evening staff was compensating for the morning staff's and telephoner's non-accommodating behavior. The staff overall, except one gentleman, was very blase and non-plussed over some of our concerns.

The continental breakfast is Ok outside the fact that poorly-parented children run their dirty paws over all the bagels and accouterments making one reconsider helping oneself to the fare. And this brings me to my last issue with WQ:

I was thrilled to find that WQ kept their pool and hot tub open until 11pm, hoping for relaxing evening swim or soak after exhausting days falling for the Disney flash only to witness infants and toddlers in poopy diapers in the hot tub and children screaming non-stop from sun up until midnight in the pool. Yeh, the business is in family-friendly resorts but c'mon, restrictions in the pool area are never enforced, but I also realize this is also from people who should have had classes before they breed.

I think the World Quest will grow into a great alternative to Disney resorts. I understand they have competition and may be retaining a unique choice. Not sure if I would come here again, but then again, the quality overall of Orlando and Disney is forwardly faltering.

Room Tip: The resort is spread out with buildings too far from pool -- they should open a separate pool area to accommodate the farther buildings.
4  Thank MJDRN
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear MJDRN,
Thank you for responding on Tripadvisor, and thank you for your kind comments about our resort. We review all guest input with our staff to ensure we are properly tending to guest needs, and always take guest feedback as a powerful tool in quality service training. I would like to apologize that we did not hold your luggage while you were awaiting your room. We store luggage throughout the day for guests for many reasons (late flights, etc), and i apologize that we did not offer you this common service.

I do hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Unfortunately when we arrived, they had overbooked us and many others, so we had to stay the first night at another hotel. The pool was very nice, even had pool toys and was heated. We were surprised that we were able to swim in Feb. The rooms were roomy and clean. Not too far from the parks either. Only real negative was the noise. The floors are tile, so noises in the condos above are pretty loud. All in all, not a bad place to stay with very reasonable prices. I would recommend a rental car and not using the shuttle service, as the times are pretty limited.

2  Thank jerod w

Dear Jerod W,

Thank you for your comments! I would like to apologize for the overbooking situation on the weekend of February 17. This was sincerely not intended, as our system was not closed properly and allowed guests to continue booking for that weekend. I want to thank all our guests for their understanding, and want to assure you we immediately corrected the system once aware of it (regretfully too late for some).

Again, thank you for your comments,

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is a beautiful place manned by friendly, smiling staff. Gardens and pool are gorgeous, and the rooms are very spacious and clean. Breakfast is alright--healthy options include oatmeal and fruit. Coffee is very poor for anyone who likes a robust taste but there is a nearby Arab-owned cafe in the smaller outlet shopping mall that has great coffee if you are desperate! You need a car to get anywhere from here but it is a great central location for all things Disney. Karen in Guest Services is a rock star. I had no map or GPS but with her help, I got to everything I needed to--including a wedding, an airboat alligator tour, and Clearwater Beach on the Gulf Coast.

Room Tip: Our room was in Bldg 5 and very quiet. Would not want to be right in front of pool area.

Dear AliceinOttawa,

Thank you for your kind comments! (Incidentally, the coffee you mentioned that we serve at the continental breakfast is Maxwell House).
And we agree with you that Karen, our ticket concierge is a rock star! She is so supportive and helpful in assisting guests with all of their needs and inquiries. She also helps with local advice regarding "things you should know".

Again, thank you for your comments!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Awesome place. We had the three bedroom and two baths. Fantastic. We had family of four and grandparents. Full kitchen, four TV's with a great price. Beds very comfortable. Pool was great too. If you are going to Disney we were 10-15 minutes from parking spot to parking spot depending on the park. Will stay again.

Room Tip: You need coffee filters for the coffee maker and dishwasher soap.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeff D
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Jeff D,

Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Orlando!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had booked a 3 bed 2 bath, we were assigned the apartment in the last building of the resort which is quite far from the main building. It looks more like a clean apartment, for the price paid I could have got a premium hotel room. It would work for large groups but we were disappointed. Breakfast is very minimal and there no places to eat around the area. You must have a car as nothing is close to this resort. Also they do no cleaning at all, you have to sign up for 40$ per day service.

2  Thank Rajesh A

Dear RajNYC,

Thank you for your comments. I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expecations. Most guests prefer our fully furnished 2 & 3 bedroom apartments to a common hotel room. Also, our square-footage (from 1,100 to 1,400 sq ft) usually tip the scales in our favor. I understand that not all guests have the same needs, but I do hope you will visit us again when in Orlando.

Respectfully,