2,255 results
All reviews world quest three bedroom full kitchen washer and dryer cleaning fee master bedroom disney parks stayed in building screened in porch twin beds pool area hot tub free breakfast home away from home fresh towels minute drive near disney
Reviewed February 11, 2018

We had a 3 bedroom & 3 bath suite in renovated Building 1 for a family of 7. Plenty of room with a kitchen and 2nd floor balcony overlooking the pool. Comfortable beds and couches, but no frying pan for our pancakes, but we picked up a cheap one at the local Walmart. There were other pots and utensils. Shuttles to and from the Epcot hub - 2 in the morning and 3 in the evening. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Cari S, Sales at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Teresa,
Thank yo so much for your feedback I'm pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and that our rooms could be accommodating. You are always welcome back!

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Laval at the tiki bar was absolutely amazing, very friendly and knowledgeable! I wish the front desk had told me about the tiki bar having food when asking about where to get food... Laval is a keeper for sure!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Adida,

I'm so happy you enjoyed our TikiBar and that our staff could be of service. I'll be sure to share your comments with management and staff. We look forward to having you back next time.

Reviewed February 2, 2018

Rooms are well appointed and have lots of space for Families. Each unit has a private balcony. Pool area is nice can be a walk if you book a unit in building 4,5 or 6. Tikki bar has limited hours for food purchase. I went at 5:30 to order food and could not make a food purchase even though they are open to 6:00. Room cleaning fee apply ask before you book. Not to the cleanest rooms.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JScott13
Cari S, other at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Mr.Scott,
Thank you for your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standards. Please except our sincerest apologies for the hours of the tiki bar the hours sometimes vary when the weather is not at it's best. We appreciate you choosing WorldQuest and we look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

My husband and my two sons went to Orlando to celebrate my 60th birthday and to visit the Theme Parks November 16th - 24, 2017. We stayed at the World Quest Orlando Resort and this place was amazing. Although it was not all inclusive, it was more than ample for our visit. The condo I booked was huge to my surprise, it was very clean and felt like home. The balcony was overlooking the pool area and was so beautiful at night with all the lights etc. The front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming. I was very impressed by Karen Vila, the concierge staff. She is an awesome lady and was so helpful before we left Canada and more so helpful when we arrived at the resort. She was full of advice and information for the theme parks etc and very friendly...Thank you Karen for making our stay pleasurable. Our next friendly encounter at the Resort was at the Tiki Bar and Grill. There is Laval who runs the Tiki Bar. This guy is so friendly and love to talk about cars so did my husband.....they are both car freaks! Thank you Laval for your friendliness and engaging in great conversations with my husband and I. I would definitely stay at this Resort in the future.

Room Tip: Room 2502 is a corner condo overlooking the pool and close to the parking lot, very quiet Great View Sunny in the afternoons
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank deopattieh

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm so happy that we were able to make your birthday special and the staff was there to be of service. Thank you for choosing WorldQuest to be your vacation/birthday destination. I will share your comments with the entire staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

I find that it need more maintenance, wasn t clean enough.
Ants we're everywhere, in the sitting room, kitchen,bathrooms, and bedrooms.
Toaster was broken, you don t have tableclothes, there weren t enough glasses.
The corridors have a digusting smell. You can find something better for the same price.
It s far away from everything. I regret i ve payed un advanced.
For the same price i spent the last days at the Sheraton and was awesom

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Maria Ines T
Cari S, other at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Maria,

We appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate managers to be addressed.I hope that you will return and allow us to show our true hospitality.