This was a very nice hotel. It was clean, modern, and upscale. It doesn't have the atmosphere the Disney Resorts do, but it doesn't have the price tag either. The rooms themselves were nicer than any Disney Resort we've stayed at in the past. If you are looking for an excellent stay, and you don't care about what your view is, this is the best secret in Orlando. Be prepared to drive to the theme parks; however, as the the theme park shuttle service is very limited - only one drop off and pick up time - which is after park opening and before park closing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Point Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida