“Awesome location”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Savannah, Georgia
“Awesome location”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

The Peabody is among one of the best hotels we have stayed at. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The only disappointment was there was no complimentary coffee left in lobby at around 8:30am. We still enjoyed the hotel, it's very convenient to shopping and restaurants!

• Stayed March 2012
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Dear upcdayzie:

I am proud that you consider The Peabody Orlando one of the best hotels you have stayed at. I appreciate your business and review of our hotel. Our complimentary lobby coffee is served from 5:30-8:30 each morning, I regret that we missed serving you coffee to get your day started.

Director of Rooms, The Peabody Orlando

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (957)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
boston
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I was here for a meeting so I cant comment on costs, but i will say that the property is very nice. I saw several rooms because many of my colleagues were there as well. They were very nice. I would recommend asking for an upgrade as one person in our group did & he had an amazing room. Also, you might want to ask to be near the elevators as the walk could be long if you dont. The staff was great. I forgot a razor & they brought one up immediately with shaving cream. The rooms had motion sensored lights that went on as you walked by so that after you turned the lights out you wouldnt knock into the furniture. There was also a cool tv in the bathroom mirror & a scale in the bathroom that is always a nice bonus in a hotel room. I am really picky about beds & they were pretty good.

The gym was excellent & plenty of treadmills. The bar scene at night was very lively but far away from the rooms not to disturb the guests. The pool looked awesome but we never had time to use it. They had an amazing slide that my kids would have loved. I only miss that we werent able to see the ducks. Each day we tried to get there by 5pm to see the "duck parade" but missed it every day. If you are going to a convention here wear comfortable shoes, its a long walk.

There was a Greek restaurant, Opa & a cuban restaurant, Cuban Libre nearby. Both were excellent & in walking distance. Also, Capital Grille was in walking distance but we didnt get a chance to go. :(

I would def recommend this hotel to a friend.

Room Tip: near the elevator, ask for upgrade
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank mefcgf21
Dear mefcgf21:

Thank you, I appreciate your recommendation to stay with The Peabody Orlando. I am glad you enjoyed the comforts of your guest room and found the opportunity to spend time in our fitness center, which is one of my favorite haunts. It would be wonderful to see you again with time to experience the pool areas, and a duck march – they also march at 11am each day. Maybe you would be interested in an Honorary Duckmaster experience! Hope to see you again soon.

New York
Reviewed 8 March 2012

My wife and I stayed here for two nights while on business. EVERYONE at the hotel was VERY friendly and helpful. You can walk to the convention center easily, and there are a ton of great restaurants close by. We stayed in the club level floor which was very nice. The club room was very well staffed, friendly, clean, and had lots of stuff to choose from for breakfast - much more than just your ordinary continental breakfasat. The rooms were neat and clean and the beds were very comfortable - which is a huge pet peeve of mine. I would absolutely stay here again next time I'm in Orlando on business.

2 Thank mrazone
Dear mraazone:

I am glad you enjoyed the benefits of our exclusive Club Level experience. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Peabody Orlando so you may enjoy our hotel again. Thank you for your review and for recognizing our friendly and helpful team of associates.

Tampa,Florida
Reviewed 8 March 2012

The Peabody was easy to enjoy. The service was good and the hotel ammenities are very nice. The only complaint was no coffee maker in the room. Otherwise we had a great stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Dear Tampa_FloridaWisher:

Thank you for staying with The Peabody Orlando. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will visit us again for a quick get-a-way.

New Jersey
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We stayed at the Peabody over the NBA All Star weekend and were thoroughly impressed with the property. The rooms were spacious and had everything we needed, as well as a few extra touches, like motion censored lights that lit your way to the bathroom at night and the TV in the bathroom mirror. There is a nice selection of restaurants/cafes, but they are a little pricey. The pool area is great, with lots of pools, hot tubs and even a slide! The hotel staff was accommodating and the location is great!

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 6 March 2012

So I never went outside. Spent 4 days in meetings. Great support for meetings. AV, hospitality, and attention to details went well. Napa the restaurant was good for the senior management dinner. My only complaint that while wireless was free in the room, the company had to buy a packet of access for use in the meeting facilities.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, 9 March 2012
Dear camdeca:

While I am very pleased we provided you and your associates with the support and facilities needed for a successful meeting, I am sorry you did not have the opportunity to enjoy our beautiful Florida winter weather. I hope your experience at The Peabody Orlando entices you to come back to enjoy a leisure stay.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This hotel is very well located and not in Disney which was a nice change. Check in staff were helpful and friendly. Made the entire arrival easy going. The room decor was nice and the room itself was of desent size and the bed was comfortable. I especially appreciated the free wireless access to check my email. Excellent shower/tub area.
Great hotel overall and the staff made our stay enjoyable and worth the money.
We will be back.