“Had a great visit”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Boston, Massachusetts
“Had a great visit”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Had a conference that was at the hotel so we stayed for 4 days. It's a beautiful hotel and we stayed in the newer tower. Self-parking is quite a distance from the hotel (well, it seems far when you have bags) but wait around a few minutes and they have a shuttle to take you to the hotel. Check-in was smooth and friendly. Room was spacious and very modern. Loved the feature of having a television built into the mirror in the bathroom. Pool was very nice but is mostly shade in the morning. As far as dining we only ate at the B-Line Diner since most food was provided at the conference but we were very pleased with the food there both times.
Check out too was easy. All over a great trip and we'd goi back there again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new tower
1 Thank jimmymac79
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, 4 April 2012
Dear jimmymac79:

I am glad we had the opportunity to host your conference which allowed you time to enjoy our property. Thank you for your review and interest in stay with us again, I look forward to welcoming you back to The Peabody Orlando.

Director of Rooms, The Peabody Orlando

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (968)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 30 March 2012

The location to shopping and restaurant is great. The rooms are very comfortable. Staff is very friendly. I love to stay in this hotel

1 Thank chefmyrtaperez
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Dear Swimfan93:

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I am glad to know that our opportunity to overcome any less than perfect experience you had was successful and that you enjoyed your stay at The Peabody Orlando. I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I love this hotel. A little expensive. But the quality of evrrythig is great. Most of the time i visit orland i stay here

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Magtorra
Dear Page O:

Thank you for your review. I value your feedback on your Peabody experiences and will share your comments with our Food & Beverage team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Beijing, China
Reviewed 29 March 2012

My boyfriend and I spent four days in the hotel and it was really a great experience here. The pool view from our room is beautiful, and the hotel itself is gorgeous. I am satisfied with all the utilities, and the staff are friendly too. The location was OK, very close to universal studio but a little bit far from disney world. I will definitely come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LivyX
Dear CharlotteXa:

Thank you for your review and for selecting The Peabody Orlando for your Orlando visit. I am glad you had a great experience at our hotel and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The rennovations of the rooms at this property are fantastic. The location to shopping, restaurants, etc can't be beat. The entire property etc is great and not just for families which was a nice surprise. The room was contemporary and comfortable, however dusty and like it hadn't been cleaned that day. There was also trash in the bin when I arrived. I confirmed with the front desk it wasn't an occupied room and went along with my day. While I would have appreciated a less dusty room I'm sure it just hadn't been inspected due to my early arrival. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: My room overlooked the lap pool and was nice an quiet
1 Thank lisa D
Dear Lisa P:

Thank you for your review, I like reading your description of our renovations as fantastic and that the entire property is great. I appreciate you sharing your desire to stay with us again along with your feedback on the room cleanliness, which I will be sure to follow up on. Thank you again, hope to see you back at The Peabody Orlando soon.

USA
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I rarely write reviews from business trips, but the Peabody in Orlando is amazing. Everything for my stay was perfect.
At check in, a young woman named Tara was fast, friendly, and efficient. Even though there was a long line, she was patient and notably pleasant. I requested an upper floor and was given a top floor room with views of the entire region.
The entire hotel is beautifully designed, but a few amenities are really worth note:
The fitness center is an actual fitness center! It has more machines and weight equipment than most health clubs. A great change from the usual hotel "fitness center" which is two treadmills and a blaring television.
The pool! Wow. There is a main pool area that is very kid and family friendly, with zero-depth entry and waterfalls, etc. It's welcoming and fun but also sophisticated somehow and not to disney-fied like many Orlando places.
Then, there's a separate lap pool on another level that is more adult and fitness centered, and it is incredible. I swam a mile there in the lap pool and it was the best time of my entire business trip.
The restaurants (Napa and something like Capriccio) were perfect. Convenient, quality food, great atmosphere.
The exhibition space is huge and high-quality. Our group attended a convention in several rooms and there were no complaints.
Overall this hotel is fantastic. A refreshing break from large chain properties. A traditional feel with modern amenities. Great design and great location.

Room Tip: High floor rooms have decent views of the area.
1 Thank SearchingUsa
Dear SearchingUsa:

I am so pleased to know that our service and amenities resulted in you writing a review on The Peabody Orlando. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with me so that I may recognize Tara’s service in particular. I am glad you had time to enjoy the fitness center and pool during your business trip and hope that you will visit again, for business or pleasure.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Beautiful hotel, awesome pool, loved the B-line diner. Steakhouse was somewhat disappointing. For the price the food was only good not great.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com