6,880 results
All reviews bathroom mirror b line diner convention center grotto pool urban tide new tower international drive huge hotel beautiful hotel resort fee attending a conference self parking business trip per day club level coffee maker gift shop
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was suppose to stay at another hotel at Universal Orlando’s resort. Long story short I ended up at a hotel and the reservations I believed to have had were for a day nearly a month prior. I was considered a no show so there went my 400$ and I needed another place for my family and I to stay. The Hyatt was the first hotel that came up with availability and I wanted to call the hotel directly to ensure I would end up with a two queen bedded room. Rachel was the lady in operations which I got on the phone. She listened to my story as I travel a decent amount and have never had a mix up with reservations. She said she would watch for my reservation and link it to a room that will work for my family. I called her back ten minutes later and she had it all completed. Thank you Rachel and Hyatt Regency for being the Hotel I didn’t know I needed to stay in!!

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattRegencyOrl, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind review! I am so happy to read about the pleasant experience you had as our guest, and it's wonderful to know our team was able to help accommodate you and your family. We hope to have another chance of welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We found the property conveinent to our needs. Very well appointed, very friendly staff. A bit of a stretch from the hotel itself to the parking ramp which charges a daily fee on top of the resort fee.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the review! I'm happy to read that overall you enjoyed a great stay as our guest. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experiences, and hope to have the chance to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was very friendly and responsive. There were a few minor issues with the room that were fixed promptly upon mentioning. We enjoyed both pools late in the evening, a great way to relax! Even though the towers are tall, we never had to wait for an elevator. My husband really enjoyed using the extensive gym equipment. Restaurants are good quality. If you have to eat early, try the bar!

Room Tip: I stay away from the elevator area, but the hotel is so large, you could ask to change rooms easily. Towers offer a wide view of the area.
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad that any issues were fixed in a timely manner, and that overall you and your husband enjoyed a great stay experience. We hope to welcome you back again during your next visit to Orlando!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent Facility. Great Customer Service. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have traveled here for business conventions 3 times, but I would imagine that anyone staying here for any reason would find this hotel to be excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the kind review on TripAdvisor! It's great to know you have been able to rely on our property time and time again to deliver excellent service. We look forward to the next chance we have of welcoming you back as our guest!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was at the Hyatt for 3 nights for a conference. The hotel was beautiful and the food and service provided were impeccable. The room itself was extremely spacious, clean and comfortable. The front desk was helpful with questions and housekeeping was very attentive to us and our needs (additional bottles of water were provided daily). The pool area is almost like you're away at a fancy resort. There were waterfalls, cabanas and a pool bar. It would be a great place for family or again on business.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor! I am glad to read you enjoyed a great getaway while traveling for business, and that you were able to find some time to relax between the hustle and bustle.