“Excellent Peruvian food!”
Review of Gaviota

Gaviota
Ranked #867 of 3,881 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 19 June 2017

The ambience is great! They also have piano music on Saturday nights. I had the Executive Lunch. I started with a fish ceviche perfectly cooked in lime juice with huge corn kernels and sweet potato. My entree was " Aji de gallina". It had great flavor.. For dessert I had tiramisu and I loved it.Its a high end ambience with very reasonable prices. The server was knowledgeable and very polite.Im planning on going back for their weekly happy hour with tapas for 6 dollars.Don' miss it. I'm Peruvian and I approve it!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Tried this with a voucher. The food was very good- tried the ceviche an appetitzer, very interesting flavors
Also has the arrroz con mariscos as an entree

As Standard dish, fairly bland

tRES LECHES DESERT WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I found this place by recommendation from the locals and was sooo happy I tried it. The food was amazing!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Looking for a good place to eat Ceviche and found it. Good service, clean restaurant, good price and great food. Tiger Milk is a most.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

A Peruvian upscale restaurant, the ceviche appetizer was excellent to taste and loved the presentation. The whole executive 3 course lunch was so tasty and only 16.95 per person. My 3 choices in pictures below will definitely go back later for dinner.