All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastroom was cleanreward pointsvisit universal studiosshopping and restaurantshot breakfastnice stayentire staycheck in was quickone night staychecking outper nightmicrowaveihghallwayhurricane
Reviewed May 1, 2016

I stayed here one night while in Orlando. The front desk staff was very professional and friendly. Our room was on the first floor as I requested. Since we were in one of the first rooms in the hall, I thought it would be noisy. It was not. The room was clean and had a microwave, fridge and Keurig coffee maker. The beds were very comfortable and had ample pillows with various firmness to choose from. The free breakfast in the morning had the usual options to pick from. I will stay at this location again when traveling to Orlando.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Bal G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2016

Reviewed April 22, 2016

I stayed one night while in town. The front desk staff was wonderful at check in. Bonus: They were playing some good contemporary tunes overhead!

Room was well appointed and large. Bed was very comfortable. Bonus: Keriug Coffee Maker made my morning.

Bathroom was a shower stall only. My only complaint is that the shower head is extremely high. With my 5'2 height I could not reach it to realign it or change water output. I had to use my hair brush to move it so it wasn't spraying out the door upon entry. (Minor complaint if you are over 5'5, but a pain if you are short like me.)

Breakfast was great. Food was standard fare, but the folks running were wonderful. I wish I had caught the gal's name, but Julien was especially friendly and helpful.

Keep up the good work at your facility!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review about your recent stay with us! I'm happy to see that we were able to help you "Stay Better" while you were with us!

Reviewed April 8, 2016

Manager Bruce and staff very helpful. Hotel very modern and clean. Rooms very clean with comfortable beds, good accommodations in rooms. Francis is a great employee. Nice Breakfast with a nice amount of food choices.

Room Tip: pool view side
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

I booked and prepaid for a reservation in early Feb. I arrived at the hotel at 10:30 PM to be told by the front desk clerk that my reservation was cancelled by the manager. She said he called me a few times (I had no missed calls on my cell ) to tell me there was an issue with my credit card. I had booked with a card in Feb online, then it was compromised and I was issued a new credit card with a different number. The hotel ended up being was oversold and there were no rooms available when I arrived. The clerk said there was nothing she could do and she couldnt help me. She said the manager was gone for the night. She responded so rudely that another hotel guest spoke up and said "cant you call around for her?" She said "no, there is nothing available anywhere!" She called another hotel and then responded, see nothing available. It was Friday during spring break I was unable to find another room in the Orlando area. What a bad ending to a great vacation.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Scrappingfool
Bal G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2016

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. However, looking into issue pertaining to your reservation, it supposed to be prepaid and credit card provided at the time of making booking was invalid, hence your reservations was cancelled. Prepaid reservations are generally get much higher discounted than regular reservations and we ask all guests to provide valid credit card.

Hotel Staff

Reviewed March 23, 2016

We checked in for 2 nights but left after just 1. Should really not have stayed at all but we were tired. Corridors were badly in need of hoovering and the room felt grubby. The bathroom was clean. We avoided the free breakfast as we hadn't slept due to noise in the bedroom from some sort of cooling system fan outside the room. The area the hotel is in is not great either. One to avoid.

Room Tip: Avoid this one.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jogojo1152

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Hotel Staff