I decided to try this place despite all the terrible reviews. I wanted to save some money and i regretted it.
The moment you walk in a smell of mold and bleach hits you. The staff is "OK" but only seem to be out to make a quick buck. I asked the receptionist to call me a cab ..instead he called his friend with a car to pick my family up and take us to Disney for $40!
It was VERY DIRTY! The washroom had blood splatters on the wall and urine stains on the floor. The shower was caked in mold and the previous guests hair. It was clear that they didn't clean the rooms thoroughly.
My daughter who was 5 at the time asked me what was wrong with the hotel because it was so "smelly and dirty". I was embarrassed when she went back to Toronto with horror stories of our trip to this place.
The "continental breakfast" consists of toast, milk, dry cereal and orange juice. So don't expect eggs or bacon!
MOST IMPORTANT: The shuttle bus to Disneyworld only leaves 2 times in the morning. So if you feel like sleeping in and going in the afternoon you will have to take a $40 cab. They only offer 2 rides back to the hotel at night. The last bus leaves before 10pm...so you will end up missing the fireworks and some of the parades as you have to chase this bus down.
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS "HOTEL" !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wifi located only in lobby and pool areas. Free shuttle to theme parks Close to several attractions and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Plaza Orlando
- Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel Florida