US$130
US$143
US$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$98
US$83
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$98
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$189
US$377
DisneyWorld.com
1,814 results
All reviewsflying fishclub levelespn clubpizza windowinnkeepers clubquiet pooldance hallbeach clubthe busworld showcasewalking distance to epcotespn zoneswan dolphinmagic kingdomcrescent lakefunnel cakeinternational gateway
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

For the first time I decided to splurge and stay club level. I had 2 friends visiting from out of state and wanted to make sure they had an amazing experience. You can't find a better location then the resorts at the Boardwalk, especially during the food and wine festival. We had a great view, a large oversized room, and a fabulous experience. The first evening, I wasn't sure the up charges for the club level was really worth it. However the cooked to order breakfast and the desert with the cordials, made it well worth it. I would highly recommend if you have a large family. The breakfast alone, will save you about $100.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank wrknmomnfl
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I found the hotel to have poor signage. The designer spent more time placing "kitchy" decorative signs and never one meaningful sign to indicate where the elevators are. Once in my room, it seemed great until I realized 3 noticeable, non-functional items that should have never passed a room inspection. Considering how many "cast members" they have I was surprised.

On the plus side and To their credit, once I informed the front desk all 3 room deficiencies were fixed.
Housekeeping staff are as friendly as any I have ever encounters.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Rich P
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

The location can’t be beat and the food/drink options are good, however the club level is not worth the money. What they offer in the innkeepers club doesn’t justify being a club level; you have to request bottled water (its warm), poor food offerings, and a staff that acts bothered and put out if you have requests or needs(why you pay for club concierge). We have stayed here every year for 8 straight years and this unfortunately will be our last time unless things change, it has gradually gotten worse while prices go up. We love walking to Epcot but with ESPN zone and the food and wine festival you are surrounded by loud and drunken locals. Not the best time to visit (football and food/wine) it’s sounds fun but overcrowded and loaded with locals just looking to get rowdy.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Txdr1977
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the amazing Boardwalk hotel
in the epcot resort area of Disney.

staff was incredible.
pool was very nice and location was perfect walking distance to two parks.

only buggabo was the layout it requires two elevators /stair ways to get to the board walk areas or main pool.

room was a standard and was spacious clean and welcoming.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank firestopr
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I had bugs in my room 2 nights and the 2nd night I called and they told me they would send pest control. I still had bugs all over the room after pest control finished. I was not offered another room or anything for the inconvenience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business