1,850 results
All reviewsflying fishclub levelespn clubpizza windowinnkeepers clubquiet pooldance hallbeach clubthe busworld showcasewalking distance to epcotespn zoneswan dolphinmagic kingdomcrescent lakefunnel cakefood and wine festival
Reviewed October 28, 2017

We visited for a conference and we were fortunate enough to have been booked in a two bedroom suite in the club area - it was marvelous!! They cannot do enough for your and so much is included - breakfast, light lunch, drinks and snacks for dinner - marvelous ! Nice location - a bit off the beaten track - a bit difficult to get to the parks but the buses are ok. We would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2017

I literally just stepped off the plane from my birthday weekend trip to WDW and I am already planning my next visit. We tend to stay at the various deluxe hotels in the club level area because it offers exactly what we need--exceptional service, attention to detail, and the additional Disney Magic.

For my October 2017 trip we decided to book at the Disney's Boardwalk Inn - Club Level. This may have been my 10th trip to the resort but who's counting. Each time we visit the Inn Keeper's Staff blows us away. From making us laugh to knowing exactly what we like to drink, this group of elite cast members are simply spectacular. The hospitality is welcoming and fun. I cannot thank my second family enough for making my birthday so magical. Lorenzo getting me special water and laughing at my crazy antics. Anita who has the laugh that swallows up a room and she gives great hugs. Joe who so kindly asked about the progress of my brother. Lastly, Miss Linda the most sweetest angel ever who always takes care of us! Thank you all! We can't wait to come back with the entire family.

Want to know why this hotel is always booked? The cast members are AMAZING! The location is stellar for adults. Simply put, this is my favorite Disney Hotel.

Room Tip: If a member of your party is disabled make sure to ensure you have the proper room to accommodate their needs.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are here for a conference and my expectation for a Disney hotel is pretty high. This hotel has meet all my expectations plus some. The staff is wonderful. The location is great! What an awesome site to mix business with pleasure. We are on the court yard side and the grounds are beautiful, quit and peaceful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Joseph J
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Disney’s Boardwalk Inn is a deluxe resort hotel at Walt Disney World. It is walking distance to Epcot and for this reason alone I think is why many people book here. My fiancé and I stayed here for 2 nights during Hurricane Irma. The staff seemed nice at 1st. Since it was during the hurricane, nothing on the Boardwalk was open as expected. My fiancé and I changed rooms 3 different times during our stay. The first room was on the 1st floor and it was very clean but we had concerns about being on the first floor during the hurricane as we thought it could flood if it was strong enough. We moved to the 4th floor. We still had a King bed, which is what we wanted. The balcony is a nice size and the bathroom is also a nice size also. There is a couch in the room, large enough for someone to sleep on if they wanted to.

After being in the room for some time, we began to notice a horrible moldy odor. As time went on it became stronger and stronger. We expressed our concerns that there may be mold in the room. Our room was moved again.

The 3rd room (on 4th floor) also smelled like mold OMG. All of the other hotels in the area were booked because of the hurricane and because of this we were stuck. The next morning I woke up with a headache and puffy eyes. The hurricane had came and gone so we kept the balcony door open because the mold smell was so bad! We kept the balcony door open the remainder of the time we were there. We could not wait until the curfew was lifted so that we can get far away from this hotel! We spent most of our stay out of our hotel room because it was too strong to sit inside and most likely TOXIC too! We would call the front desk about the mold in their rooms and they would just offer to switch the rooms. This doesn’t solve the problem if the hotel rooms are infected with mold. So gross. It seems as though the air conditioner had some type of chemicals blowing out of it to mask the mold smell.

My fiancé and I wanted a refund as this is the worse Disney resort experience that we have ever had! Of course management declined to give us any of our money back as they made up excuses. We even sent Disney a written complaint by e-mail and receive no response (and it has been 1 month since it happened and still no response). Such a waste of money, as this hotel is expensive!! I didn’t expect this from a deluxe Disney Resort especially one that has such great reviews online. All in all BEWARE unless you like the smell of MOLD.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
11  Thank AbundantLove
Reviewed October 11, 2017

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights during the Food and Wine Festival as well as the Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom. The resort was immaculately kept with wonderful staff, room service, fitness center, and location. They even had an early morning Yoga class on the main grounds overlooking the lake and scenic resorts across the way. The late-night performers on the Boardwalk were a treat and you can't beat its proximity to Epcot & Hollywood Studios. We've never used the Disney Transportation, as we always preferred to rent a car, but we didn't need need to this trip! Everything we wanted to do was a short walk, boat, bus, or monorail away. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple