1,850 results
All reviewsflying fishclub levelespn clubpizza windowinnkeepers clubquiet pooldance hallbeach clubthe busworld showcasewalking distance to epcotespn zoneswan dolphinmagic kingdomcrescent lakefunnel cakefood and wine festival
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I’ve come to stay for a conference and have brought my husband so we could make a short vacation out of it too. I am always impressed by Disney properties. They pay attention to the smallest details. This Inn is no exception. The employees are always so friendly and helpful. The room is spectacular and the Boardwalk is fun just to stroll. It’s an easy walk to the International gate at Epcot. Boardwalk also offers water taxi as well as buses to the other Disney Parks. Outstanding!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachael V
Reviewed December 5, 2017

Stayed for two nights at The Boardwalk - the close proximity to Epcot (you can walk to the back entrance near France) made navigating the resort much easier and convenient! The room was comfortable and quiet, even with our balcony overlooking one of the main walkways to the entrance of the hotel. The bathrooms were somewhat dated but worked fine.

1  Thank LeighWallaceDodd
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

First thing when we pulled up out front the bellman told us that we had to use him to take our bags. I explained that I did not have cash on me to tip him and he just starting taking our bags out of our truck. Walk inside to check in and I turn to him and said thanks for help but I don't have cash on me to pay you and he shoved cart into my leg and walked off. Then we get to our room and it was hot A/C was not working correctly . Called and they fixed it but it only lasted for a day and had to call them and they fixed it. The hotel is really a cool place and very clean. The bellman was very upsetting to my wife and I.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank car2chief
Reviewed November 27, 2017

Great location, minutes to EPCOT. Staff are friendly and helpful. Kid friendly. Lot of places to eat. Nice to walk and sit on the board walk in the morning and evenings. Rooms are of decent size, good in room amenities

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Our stay here was perfect, not that we expected anything less. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Location can't be beat, especially for adults with EPCOT just a short walk or boat ride away. We used to stay at the Yacht Club, mainly when my girls were smaller because the pool can't be beat. Now that they are older, we all prefer this hotel.

Room Tip: Room was on the 4th floor overlooking the courtyard/boardwalk and lagoon. East elevator access and view was fun. No problem with noise.
1  Thank MegKelmom