I saw their website prior to reading the reviews. I tried to book the room online originally, but never received a confirmation. My friend did the same thing. I called back and they said they did not have a reservation for us, so they made it then. I was looking for a cheap hotel in downtown Orlando after a Sales Conference near Disney, we paid $115.00 per room. A friend and I stayed two nights here after our conference to hang out for a bit. The young lady at the front desk was extremely polite and helpful (and cute), and we got into our rooms in minutes......it was not crowded that I could tell. This is a tough property to review, so I will do my best. I think that people, as I did, viewed the property via the web and had certain expectations. You will easily be disappointed if you approach this property with this in mind. That said, here are some observations;
1. The location, it's prime selling point, is second to none!!! We were looking for a place that we could go bar and restaurant hopping on foot, and this was it. For that reason I would come back.
2. Room was small, so what. We were out having fun. It was nice and quiet, and cleanliness was not an issue.
3. GREAT bars, shops and restaurants within walking distance, as well as a beautiful lake across the street. We met lot's of friendly people during our stay.
4. They have a Day Spa on the 2nd floor, where there are also rooms. I think it is probably mostly used by locals. We didnt partake, but if the price was right, I think it would be nice. Very discreet, and not crowded.
5. The hotel was much better than many of the reviews here state. If you are looking for a full service hotel, this may not be the place, but then again it might..........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eõ Inn has 17 smartly decorated rooms each with its own private bath. All rooms offer a queen size bed or a king size bed. Our newest room, The Summerlin, offers two queen size beds. The balcony rooms have a quaint covered patio perfect for relaxing outside. Views of downtown and Lake Eola Park are available. There is a 24 hour innkeeper available on site or just a phone call away. Other amenities include free wireless Internet, parking, voice mail, robes, iron/ironing board, hairdryers and cable tv with HBO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eo Hotel Orlando
- Eo Inn Orlando, Florida