US$106
US$145
US$133
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$139
Hampton.com
US$124
US$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$157
Hilton.com
US$173
US$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$79
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$124
US$118
US$170
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$356
US$304
DisneyWorld.com
All reviewspanera breadlake eolaboutique hoteldowntown orlandothornton parkgreat boutiquesmall inncomplimentary coffee and waterwithin walking distancehuge balconybalcony roombed was comfortablerestaurants and barsking suitethe location is perfectwould stay againenjoyed my stay
Reviewed February 27, 2009

I stayed for one night at the Eo Inn. I arrived on a Sunday night at about 8 pm and knew in advance that there would be no staff working at that time. The instructions for the lock box were fine, but when I got there, the lock box was sitting open and my key (and someone else's) were just sitting for anyone to take...with my name and the other person's name on the envelopes and personal information inside. If I had not already paid for the room, I would have left at that point. When I got up to the room, it was fine, not the luxury that they touted as a "spa" but decent and seemed clean for the most part. No tub, just a shower with no curtain so the entire bathroom got wet. Overall ok but I would not stay there again. As a woman traveling alone my safety and security needs to be first priority.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank IntlEdRoadWarrior
eoinn, Owner at Eo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2010

The lock box is used and based on an honor system with our guests. Each guest is to use the box, retrieve their key and lock the box again. Only our late arrivals are given the instructions for the box. Our property is listed as a boutique hotel with a spa located on our second floor. I apologize if this was misleading. We have worked very hard to try and correct any misgivings that may have been online previously to ensure all of our guests are aware of the quaint boutique hotel that we are. We also have a 24 hour Innkeeper who can be reached by calling anytime with any problems whatsoever. The number for the Innkeeper is listed on our front door, in the instruction letter included in the late arrival envelope, in the hotel room and outside in our telephone box should any guest need assistance. Most of our rooms have a walk in glass shower with an opening to enter and exit out of.

Reviewed February 4, 2009

We found out about this hotel through a hotel search site but got a better deal through the hotel's own website. The staff was very helpful and truely friendly. The hotel was a little smaller than we thought but it made up for it with it's view and upscale decore. We loved the location since we were going to the arena for a basketball game. Plus there was so much to do downtown. The only other negitive I could say is that when anyone was in the hallway you could hear them but we loved this hotel and will prefer to only stay here with all of our future trips.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2009

I saw their website prior to reading the reviews. I tried to book the room online originally, but never received a confirmation. My friend did the same thing. I called back and they said they did not have a reservation for us, so they made it then. I was looking for a cheap hotel in downtown Orlando after a Sales Conference near Disney, we paid $115.00 per room. A friend and I stayed two nights here after our conference to hang out for a bit. The young lady at the front desk was extremely polite and helpful (and cute), and we got into our rooms in minutes......it was not crowded that I could tell. This is a tough property to review, so I will do my best. I think that people, as I did, viewed the property via the web and had certain expectations. You will easily be disappointed if you approach this property with this in mind. That said, here are some observations;

1. The location, it's prime selling point, is second to none!!! We were looking for a place that we could go bar and restaurant hopping on foot, and this was it. For that reason I would come back.

2. Room was small, so what. We were out having fun. It was nice and quiet, and cleanliness was not an issue.

3. GREAT bars, shops and restaurants within walking distance, as well as a beautiful lake across the street. We met lot's of friendly people during our stay.

4. They have a Day Spa on the 2nd floor, where there are also rooms. I think it is probably mostly used by locals. We didnt partake, but if the price was right, I think it would be nice. Very discreet, and not crowded.

5. The hotel was much better than many of the reviews here state. If you are looking for a full service hotel, this may not be the place, but then again it might..........

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 7, 2009

This hotel is a complete joke. It looks like some apartment complex that they tried to paint in funky colors and hang art makes the hotel a boutique hotel. The bathroom in our room looked like a prison issued sink. It was dirty and smaller than my dorm room bathroom. There is NO front desk person. You have to get your keys out of a lock box that they just gave me the combination over the phone with no proof it was me. I have no idea how many people have that lock box combo, but it is NOT safe. My wife refused to stay in the room. We went there for our anniversary and turned around and drove home to Tampa. I dont care what kind of a deal this hotel looks like, it is NOT worth it. Stay at the Guinn or Gaylord before you stay here. The only nice thing was that it was near Church Street, but not close enough to walk. Rarely do I make this big of a mistake on hotels, but I was taken for a ride on this hotnel. Stay away..........

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phoose1022
eoinn, Owner at Eo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2010

Only our late arrivals guaranteed with one night's deposit are allowed to have the key box intstructions. Also, our 24 hour innkeeper is always available and more than willing to help all of our guests who need assistance. Our doors are alwyys locked and only accessed by our staff and our hotel guests with keys. Our front desk is open no later than 8a.m and up until 7p.m. We do our very best to answer each guests request whether on property or not.

Reviewed November 1, 2008

We just got home from a stay at the Eo Inn, and I must say the hotel was not as bad as some reviews have claimed. Yes, the rooms were a bit smaller than more conventional accommodations. And the balcony is indeed a shared amenity, separated from other guests by a shower curtain type divider. Other than that, the Inn offers a very quaint and comfortable experience.

The room was clean, and well appointed. The bed was comfortable, with clean linens and pillows. The bath room was clean and provided a larger than usual shower. The proximity to Lake Eola Park and Downtown Orlando was very convenient as we were able to enjoy the nightlife on Halloween evening and the Lake Eola Art Festival the next morning. The staff was helpful and polite, and Panera Bread Company on the first floor entry provided a much needed boost of good coffee to get the morning started.

We did not use the hot tub on the veranda, but it was working and available for use. Due to time restraints we did not not use the spa services. The art work throughout the Inn was very nice. We also took a room on the top floor, so I can not attest to the claims that the floor noise from rooms above kept previous guests up all night.

In short, the Eo Inn provided a good stay at a very reasonable price. It is a quaint little building built in the 20's and located in a very pretty area, both added to the experience. It was far better than staying in some cookie cutter franchise motel that dots the I-4 area of Orlando.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple