All reviewspanera breadlake eolaboutique hoteldowntown orlandothornton parkgreat boutiquesmall inncomplimentary coffee and waterhuge balconywithin walking distancebalcony roombed was comfortablerestaurants and barsking suitewould stay againkeurigtub
Reviewed October 30, 2009

I stayed here on a business trip as it was located next to where the meeting was, and it was a quaint, serene place to stay. The location would not be ideal for anyone going to the Disney resorts or for sightseeing, but for doing business in the Downtown Orlando area it is a nice option. Its very different from the traditional hotels, which I liked, and the service was wonderful. Because Orlando has next to no public transportation a car would be required.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2009

Well I took my fiance there for a couples massage because we were going to be in the area for dinner. Had a 5 pm appt, we arrived 15 mins prior & the door was locked! Called them from my cell phone & who ever answered wasnt on site & was trying to reach someone in the building. We ended up having to wait for a guest that was staying at the hotel to let us in. Then we get upstairs to the "spa" they take us to this room that looked like a garage/motel room. We were to get under a TOWEL not a blanket/sheet. The towel had stains all over it so I showed it to the massage therapist & he told me they all look pretty bad. Said the lotion stains the towels!! I cant believe they charge $180 to go there. It was such a horrible experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lanahgreen
Reviewed October 12, 2009

Small hotel with a Spa. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Room is small but nice and the bathroom more like a European bathroom but shower is quite large. Had room with a balcony which is also quite nice. Rates very reasonable for a single bedroom. Panera attached to the hotel so easy for breakfast, etc.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2009

I have been traveling to downtown Orlando for 5 years now and I stay here every time. The Inn has a very Zen feeling that just makes me feel welcome, at home, and cozy. I enjoy the location across from lake Eola for walking, location to restaurants in walking distance, and 15 minutes in medium traffic from airport. The staff is great and Inn Keeper(Eddie) is always helpful in offering suggestions for dinner, night life, and informative about local attractions. It's my retreat that makes my work life not so impersonal and predictable.

Thanks for a great place to stay while away from home.

Eli

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2009

I was forced to travel to Orlando for business frequently and found the average accommodations to be geared to the tourist market. While the laughter of children is fine, it's not fine to be facing a pool at the Marriott at 11 o'clock and hear them still splashing about.

The Eo was a great change from the spread out, touristy collection of hotels in Orlando. Downtown and within walking distance of a lot of great hotels, it was still quiet at night, and a great place to stay. A little funky, but fun.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business