US$110
Doubletree.com
US$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$124
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$143
US$128
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$126
US$89
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

US$127
US$119
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$257
US$345
DisneyWorld.com
All reviewspanera breadlake eolaboutique hoteldowntown orlandothornton parkgreat boutiquesmall inncomplimentary coffee and waterwithin walking distancehuge balconybalcony roombed was comfortablerestaurants and barsking suitethe location is perfectwould stay againenjoyed my stay
Reviewed January 5, 2010

It is evident that staff just does not care anymore. The energy is just bad and Inn Keeper not very nice.

Stay Away....Far, Far, Away if you like service during your travel.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Elias42
eoinn, Owner at Eo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2010

We are very sorry that you didn't enjoy your time with us. It is our goal to make every guest feel unique and comfortable in our establshment. We like to consider our hotel a home away from home and try our best to treat every guest on an individual basis. We hope all of our guests leave feeling well rested and a strong desire to return on their next trip.

Reviewed October 30, 2009

I stayed here on a business trip as it was located next to where the meeting was, and it was a quaint, serene place to stay. The location would not be ideal for anyone going to the Disney resorts or for sightseeing, but for doing business in the Downtown Orlando area it is a nice option. Its very different from the traditional hotels, which I liked, and the service was wonderful. Because Orlando has next to no public transportation a car would be required.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2009

Well I took my fiance there for a couples massage because we were going to be in the area for dinner. Had a 5 pm appt, we arrived 15 mins prior & the door was locked! Called them from my cell phone & who ever answered wasnt on site & was trying to reach someone in the building. We ended up having to wait for a guest that was staying at the hotel to let us in. Then we get upstairs to the "spa" they take us to this room that looked like a garage/motel room. We were to get under a TOWEL not a blanket/sheet. The towel had stains all over it so I showed it to the massage therapist & he told me they all look pretty bad. Said the lotion stains the towels!! I cant believe they charge $180 to go there. It was such a horrible experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lanahgreen
Reviewed October 12, 2009

Small hotel with a Spa. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Room is small but nice and the bathroom more like a European bathroom but shower is quite large. Had room with a balcony which is also quite nice. Rates very reasonable for a single bedroom. Panera attached to the hotel so easy for breakfast, etc.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2009

I have been traveling to downtown Orlando for 5 years now and I stay here every time. The Inn has a very Zen feeling that just makes me feel welcome, at home, and cozy. I enjoy the location across from lake Eola for walking, location to restaurants in walking distance, and 15 minutes in medium traffic from airport. The staff is great and Inn Keeper(Eddie) is always helpful in offering suggestions for dinner, night life, and informative about local attractions. It's my retreat that makes my work life not so impersonal and predictable.

Thanks for a great place to stay while away from home.

Eli